Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Don't Know What To Think......


Shit before I begin, check the video out to understand today's blog. Before I forget, I finally found it. On Friday night, my Indian boy was jamming this in his car. Me and Cheeba were drunk as fuck we had this shit on repeat all night. Windows down, we kept playing it, before you know it there were all types of people in cars next to us dancing and shit, The mystery behind the Punjabi Song is solved LMAO: The Punjabi Song that Could Turn Any Club Around

Enough of that, by now I hope you checked the video I posted for the girl that does retards. Truth be told I ain't disrespectful so I hope retarded is the right word. You know I pride myself on formulating opinions, gauging situations and reading people, almost obsessively trying to figure shit out. But I don't know what to think with this situation. For starters, I buy it. Retards need their dick sucked too, even if they can't feel it or don't fully understand what's going on, most of them need some form of affection.

But you got that chick who goes around fucking all of them and getting that cash. Naturally if she was ugly I'd say she was masking some insecurities. Maybe deep down she got psychological issues but a part of me believes that she truly does believe in the shit that she's doing. But then I think, how many of y'all will hit that. I'm calling a spade a spade, I'm wrong for saying this but I ain't sticking my dick in her for free. Nah fuck all that. At the same time she's also doing people with the mental capacity of children, nah fuck that. Fuck I'll be right back I'm going to jack off to Bliss on the Latin Channel.


Fuck it was just a commercial, like I was saying. this chick is jacking off retards and shit. I don't know what to think. Semi-disgusting, semi-remarkable, unexplainable. I get it, them niggas got needs to but who wants to fuck them. Let's be honest, how many people can say they are attracted to retards. "Oh shit I seen that hot autistic girl walking down the street." Nah. A big part of sex, is attraction, so she isn't sexually pleased by whatever she's doing. Those niggas are special because of intrinsic abilities I couldn't even begin to explain. Retards give compassion, joy, and a level of innocence that one would idolize, but they aren't externally attractive and there needs to be some emphasis placed on it. So in other words I'm fucking confused. She's doing a good thing, but I can't figure out why. She's doing a bad thing because there's so much more to sex than what she claims to give, but then them dudes got needs too. 

Fuck I'm confused.

No comments: