Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Society sucks again

Random but I bodied that casserole so I'm posting it to show all you fine ladies I could cook (and clean) once you earn the money so I don't have to work in a cubicle. 

Society hit me twice today on some bullshit. First, I went back to my old hood today. It was nice outside and I felt like living. It's been a while since I went out and experienced life, first hand. So first thing, I get an email from someone (a 15 yr old girl) and I smile. She's going through some things and they appear to be all cleared up. But anyways, I'm reading that shit off my blackberry, smiling. Someone think it's a naked pic because of my smile so they ask to see. I show them. Then those niggas start interrogating. Wouldn't believe I could talk to someone 15 without any motives. Just a dose of what we've become....

Then I'm walking home with someone and I got to cut across an elementary school to get home. So there's a girl probably about 8 but she looked younger. Anyways she was rocking this hat, can't describe it but the thing was unbelievably cute. So I tell dude " yo check out how cute that little girl looks with her hat and matching knapsack. " Blankstare. Clearly, today I forgot where I was. Just made me look back and think, wow how times have changed, everything immediately gets systematically categorized as immoral no matter what the motive is, in some cases. 

Oh and back in my own hood I realized something. 11 years ago when I started jacking off and shit I've always been a milf person. So there were a few milfs in the hood, aged 44 and 45 and shit and I'd come home and jack off. Today I came across a few of them, fucking 55 and 56 year olds and I'm thinking what the fuck. Mindfuck of a lifetime. 

But enough of that, today I want to talk about the red dot. Woke up to a lovely email involving my first name. I've grown accustomed to the fact that anytime anyone ever calls me "Aaron" I'm in trouble. My friends, brother, mother, hell even coworkers from back in the day never called me Aaron, I got a trillion nicknames. So she's mad and I could tell because she said my name, we discuss it, and I'm fine. Actually all I did was tell her how sexy she looks in the sun. *ducks under table* But then I think about it, everything was because of that red dot, you know the one. Life ain't fair y'all. For starters, men, we need that red dot. Trust me I can't hate the red dot. Because once upon a time someone didn't get the red dot for 11 days and I started freaking out, well we both did. Eventually it came on the 12th day but fuck man never again, I respect and value that red dot.

However, today made me look back at my life and realize, that red shit probably cost me a lot back in the day. I'll admit my faults I have a tendency to over-react and get insane for a brief moment. I spaz the fuck out instantly, then I think it over and everything gets restored. Today I looked back at all the arguments I've had with females since like 11. Thinking about everything they did which was irrational and extremely deviated from the norm. Shit I counted at least 110 instances when the red dot probably played a part. Purely speculative but shit, can't y'all women just wear a name card and inform us? " Hi my name is Stacy and I'll be irritable from the 19th-22th so leave me the fuck alone." This shit could solve world issues. Phil Hartman's (RIP) wife was probably dealing with the red dot. When Marylin Monroe left Joe DiMaggio she probably had the red dot harassing her. What's worst is as men we ain't even allowed to ask because then it's judgment day for us. We can't win out here and we have to make society better, so ladies, inform men when it's coming so we could be better equipped.

Shit this blog might land me in trouble too unless the red dot went away, fuck my life.

No comments: