Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

Hahhhahhhahahhaaha so for all you fuck niggas who want to bang my mom, that's how she looked in 1994. LMAO y'all flirt with her now. Ya I thought so anytime you motherfuckers  try to flirt with her now or think bout her this image will get into your mind. By the way I was either 5 or 6 in this picture.Yup I was rocking the pinstripes in 1994.

ALright I'm high as fuck and drunk beyond belief. Shoutout to the blackberry. Thing gets you laid within seconds. Niggas out here paying $1.38 for gas nigga all you getting is oil. Blackberry my niggas I snap my dick hit the "send email" fucntion and you getting laid in 15 mins. Anyways that's the fucking benefits. You tke a pic of your cock and if you anything bigger than a micropenis she will fuck you. But anyways salute to the mothers, here are mind:

My mom-You wonnt see this anytime soon but when your on your death bed you'll see this. I'm going to show you this is what I did in my adolescence. Anywats you going to see I really cared bout you and you could have left me to fend myself cause God knows fuck you were only 21 and couldn't afford me. But salute. you raised 2 good kids and through all the bullshit you survived. You showed me how to grab life and make it your own and how to get what you want from it. You aint ever bow down to anyone and held your own. Salute.

Kitty- Only a real  "mom" would say it's okay to puke all over my house, "you're cute." Kitty your the best and you're the few ones who tolerate me and know what I'm capable of. Plus you're like straight from  Taxi episode. Actually you know what, you are that girl from taxi. The girl you know who I'm talking about who Andy Kaufman lmao one time it was freezing and he wanted to bang. Anyways salute.

Ceo Wife- Shake my head your insane but some of that I'm to blame. How did we get to where we're at you and I. I remember thinking fuck you must be some faggot and well I always partially right hhahaha no no you aint no fag. You always had my back no matter what and you sexy as hell. Actuallly I'm going to beat it. Scratch that I'm going to beat the hell out of it you'll be like "wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff" but I'm chilling right now. Don't worry tho LMAO. But nah you always say your my mom and you cool as shit. Salaute. Happy Morthers' Day.

Louisianna girl- I wanna pass out but I wont. You always been my mom worrying and crying and shit. Salute lmao I know you always got my back no matter what.

-Mouse. Lmao you're like my mom but you give the best head ever. Actually can you suck my dick soon I muss that shit but then you bought the condo and kinda fucked off. I know I aint make no money but I'm saying ever since you got the condo you been acting a fag.
 f
Lindsay- WHY the fuck are you yellingat me. Eat a dick with herpes. And then et a frozen hot dog. PEACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


Dear Lord, Please let mosley win tomorrow so I don't have to catch a charge. BYE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shouts to kitty, dope as fuck