Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Shit I Figured Out This Week

Before I start I feel like I have a wide audience and I bet there's a few of you motherfuckers that would contemplate risking it all for 15 mins with Rebecca Black. So there we go, that pic is for y'all you twisted fucks LMAO.

I figured out some shit this week, a bunch of random stuff, but here goes:

-While Beyonce's song "Who Run the World" must be the most annoying song ever, strippers love it. It gives them empowerment and they put on the extra work when it comes on.

-A lot of you guys ruined the game. I remembered having conversations with people. " Oh I need to see a girl's mother first before I date her to see how she is built." " I can't do a girl that smokes." " I hate tattoos." " I need a girl who has been with less than 10 men." Fuck, men are worse than chicks I swear. Box is box, if everything is good behind it who gives a fuck if she works as a grocery store cart girl. Y'all are fucked.

-Best girls on this planet are: Home Depot Employees. For whatever reason, they're fucking hot and they hate their lives so they just want someone who is "different." Trust me, don't sleep on those home depot employees. All 22-28 year old girls in College who sit their for 8 hours board out of their minds in that orange cape shit, they're starving for that dick.

-The lesbian girl I told y'all about has now changed her orientation from "Lesbian" to "Lesbian with a hit of Bi-ness." Yea I'm not going to even go here "email me and if I'm in town I'll 100% be there." I'm chillin tho....

-I think I'm going to lower my tolerance even further towards people and just get more angrier. If I have another week like this week I'm going to youtube incidents like "driving 100mph into a brick wall." "destroying laptop" and "taking a sledgehammer to public transportation headquarters." It'll be thoroughly entertaining, I promise....

-People who strive on being different, putting up a front and spend their lives convincing others of who they are will forever be faggots.

-Fuck just received " i want to talk to you about a few things," never a good sign when I get texts like that LMAO

-I've learned more from the show House than I have learned from both my parents and every teacher/professor I've ever had, combined. Scary but astonishing.

-Never understood the infatuation of shit like Maxim and other magazines that have semi-naked girls. I'm talking about the niggas who buy magazines to look at girls. a) You're never going to hit it so why bother, what's the pleasure in "staring" at something hot. b) Trust me, compare the girl you're staring at to your wife, girlfriend, or fifth grade crush, after spending time but both I bet you'll take the latter.

-Think about the person you love most in this world. Now if you kill that person, you save 100 lives. Would you? Deep down I think I would but I don't know, I hear them Wikileaks folks ask people shit like that as part of the interview process. It's a good question when you think about it. I want to say I'd save the 100, and I'm not even thinking of it all that morally, but who knows. This question's been mindfucking me all week LMAO. Fuck it I've just convinced myself I would, scary when the person you love the most is you.

- If you order a milkshake by itself with no side order, you're a faggot. Just imagine yourself slurping that shit with a straw and all that. Nah, you're gay.

- I've been looking at someone in class for about 2 weeks straight now and I still can't figure out this person's gender. It's starting to piss me off, it's the first time I've seen it split down the middle, this person could really go either way.

-Why is the world so re-assuring? Ever hear a politician talk. Or anyone in a position of power. Next time you listen to the news and there's an authoritative figure on the screen listen to how re-assuring they sound. It's like they keep repeating the words "everything will be okay, everything will be okay, everything will be okay." In 7 million different ways.....

I'm out.

No comments: