Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, May 13, 2011

I'll Get Back When I get Back

In the meantime fuck with me: The Aftermath of the Saga

Fuck With Me Here too: my other shit
Then Here: Article on Life, Love, and Happiness

Also I need a favor, for whoever knows me on a personal basis. I need you to promise me, regardless how my life is turning/turned out in 10 years, please politely remind me that it was always my dream to be in a place where 23 degree weather with sun is the norm, everyday. 

Back Monday, hopefully.

No comments: