Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, August 27, 2010

Rebecca Romano and General Throughts About Last Night

Sorry if this seems scattered or blurred, I'm still fucked up from last night. Last night I went to check out a hip-hop show which happened to be at a converted restaurant/bar in Little Italy. As you've probably already read, I've been having trouble with my hoes as of late so I set out to find my future wife, I wanted a Wop. There she was, the bartender who definitely spit in my veal cutlet. She was a rare breed. You could tell she doesn't care about materialism, cock, sex or any of that, she isn't the type. I'm not even sure this type of chick enjoys sex. Instead, she's lived her life being mediocre. A mediocre job, a mediocre body, a smile that makes her face look akward. She just had no interest in herself. I formulated all these opinions based on looking at her for 90secs. and I may have voiced a few of them out loud, hence the saliva and veal.

That's the problem with me. I don't want hoes, I want a wife. She must have amazing oral skills. (I don't care if intercourse is terrible, as long as the head game is proper) Quality time would include getting drunk at the neighbourhood pub and watching ESPN. She should never complain that I watch too much sports. She should be able to support me with her income because I don't care to work a real job. She must have a wild imagination when it comes to sex (I'm game for anything that isn't gay or saddistic) She should be able to clean especially scrubbing the toilet because I hate to do it and she should also isolate herself from society like I do. Is that too much to ask? Surely there's a desperate 30yr old out there reading this thinking, "well I can do much worse," hit me up.

Back to the show, I have a friend who gets up at like 4am almost every morning and pisses off his Jamaican neighbours by playing cowboy music. I never understood why until last night. That shit had me jerking off at 4am wondering why the hell can't I feel my dick listening to Marvin Gaye's "Heard it through the Grapevine." On nights like these you learn a lot about the world. White people still support hip-hop and are about the only ones, minus the content that keeps it alive. Also, if you want to get that non-committal vagina, Uzbekistan is the place to go. That's what my life has become, beating my meat while listening to Marvin Gaye and thinking about visiting places like Uzbekistan.

Recapping the night: shit shit shit and more shit. Fuck.
Soccer:

$200 Liverpool +162 = Return of $524 (W)
$200 Celtic +220 (L)
Baseball:
$400 Jays -150 (L)
$300 Rangers -160 (L)
$200 Marlins +100= Return of $400 (W) 
Play of the Day:
$400 As -115 (L)


Total Wagered: $1700
Total Returned: $924
Total Loss: $776
Total Earned to Date: $3038.85
 
Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
 
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

1 comment:

Ruck said...

sean price the brokest rapper you know "nice to meet cha"