Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dr. JJ's Class is in Session

As you probably already know, I was away in NYC this weekend. While I was away, I had a disgruntled piece of shit hoe, someone not worth any of my time go through all of my business emails. She got lucky on the password and went through everything. She then flipped out because she saw credit card statements that had my name in places like Orlando, New York etc and she decided to confront me. Little did she know, my credit card only has a $500 limit and my parents use my card for almost all small transactions to avoid any damage in the event of identity theft. So now after explaining it to the hoe and deleting her from my life, permanently cause this bitch aint worth shit I'm figuring out ways to get back at her.

I spent a lot of time today, contemplating how the fuck do I ruin her life, just as much as she tried to ruin mine. Going through someone's personal things is a whole different degree of homicide. Then I thought fuck it, I'll be the better person. So piece-of-shit-good-for-nothing hoe whose virginity I fuckin snagged, here's some advice. Tomorrow morning, when you get up, look in the mirror and realize how shit you are, I want you to take the bus. Take the 165 bus all the way to York Mills, when you get to York Mills station please walk down the stairs to the subway platform. When you're at the platform, and you see a bright light coming, just jump down onto the platform.

It's the best advice I could give you baby. You're nothing more than scum who doesn't deserve to live. There's a reason why your parents think you're a disgrace and wish you had nothing to do with them. There's a reason why all your cousins and family despise you. There's a reason why I refused to see you all these times because your can't fuck for shit and throughout the 3 years that I've known you the only thing you have going for you is that Dizzy Gillespie blow game. If it wasn't for that perfect cock sucking mouth, you wouldn't be any use to anyone. If you don't take my advice and decide to continue living your piece of shit life, please be advised that the next guy, and the one after that, and the one after that is going to be exactly like me. He's going to come to you for oral, he's going to cheat on your ass, and he's going to live under the false hope that he got it made because you're a millionare. But what's the point of being a millionare when no one wants to be with you, no one likes you, and you're a joke to everyone you know. With that said, eat a donkey dick and die bitch.

Recapping the Night:
Soccer:

$200 Werder Bremen +240 (L)
$200 Toronto FC/CD Arabe Unido over 2.5 goals +105 (L)
$200 CSKA Moscow +100= Return of $400 (W)
$200 Wigan +100= Return of $400 (W)
MLB:
$200 Yankees -110= Return of $381.82 (W)
$200 Cubs +122= Return of $444 (W)
$200 Marlins -120 (L)
$200 Rays -105= Return of $390.48 (W)
Play of the Day:
$400 As -110= Return of $763.64 (W)

Total Wagered: $2000
Total Returned: $2779.94
Total Profit: $779.94
Total Earned to Date: $4001.31

Contact info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

2 comments:

Knob said...

Damn thats harsh bro

SEAN PPPPPPPP said...

lol. girls are fuckin crazy.