Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I've Found the Right Person For Me- The Complex Bartender

I had to let you guys in on something, I've fell in love. She's everything I could ever ask in a women. A 30-something year old Russian bartender that makes my fucking dick hard. Nevermind the fact that everyone else has fallen in love with her (including my good friend despite what he says, by the way I owe you a tenner, I only brought 40 with me and I didn't think we'd spend 5 hours drinking and I haven't activated my credit card yet) but this girl is the one for me. There is only one problem, well there's a bunch of problems surrounding the love of my life.

For starters, she's bi-sexual. Nothing wrong with that, I actually encourage this sort of stuff, the problem is I think she loves girls more than guys. Secondly, we have opposing views on sex. Be sure to comment if you differ from what I'm about to say. So you're with a girl and you're fingering her and she's soaking wet, you stick your cock in and after about 4 strokes, this girl reaches and is uninterested in continuing or it would just lead to awful sex. The bartender thinks its a great thing, yet everytime you nut, you have to nut in her mouth. See that's where we differ but there is more. If I were to marry this chick (yes it's a pipe dream but dreams are cool) then everytime I'm hitting it, I'd be asking her "whose pussy is this?" because I know she'd be fucking Jon and Kate Plus their 8 kids. That's how loose this girl is, she sticks alka-seltzer up her pussy when she can't get any cock.

That's the girl I've fallen in love with, a pale girl from Siberia with massive tits who sticks antacids in her vagina when she can't get cock. Could you imagine going home from a hard day's work and you're just starting to plow her and the only think you could thing of is "I wonder how many dudes/girls she banged today and whose pussy is this? Is it mine or the mailman's? That represents the complexity of the one I love, she's nothing more than a glorified prostitute. There's also the last problem, she intimidates the hell out of me. I would cum in 5 seconds around this girl and I've never said that about any chick before. She literally scares the living shit out of me and I know I'd just fuck up everytime we have sex. Therefore I need a new love, if you think you're the one for me, make a lot of money and have an addiction to Starbucks, please call me ASAP :)

Recapping the Night:
Play of the Day:

$500 MLB total runs (grand salami) over 130.5 -110= Return of $954.55 (W)

Total Wagered: $500
Total Returned: $954.55
Total Profit: $454.55
Total Earned to Date: $3626.60

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: