Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, August 20, 2010

Stop Being So Fucking Tolerant

Yesterday I had a law exam to write and a few days prior to this exam I found this in my email inbox:

Hi all,

A number of students have requested that they be permitted to bring food to the exam as it is the month of Ramadan and they would like to break their fast around 8:30 or so. I've checked with the Dean's office and there is no policy in place that would prevent me from permitting students from doing so. So, I am hereby granting all students permission to bring food into the exam. Please choose food that will not disturb your fellow students - i.e. don't bring food with loud wrappers or food that is excessively crunchy.


Best, DM.
 
What the fuck. So wait, I have to write an exam, one that is fucking amazingly hard and while I write I'll be subjected to the nasty ass smell of indian/pakistanian food. Now I'm not trying to be racist or anything but one of my former side-chicks used to be this hot Indian bird and even she'll tell you, their food smells like ass mixed with piss. Here's what I don't understand, the students are asking if they could eat at 8:30 because that's when the sun sets and thus they are now able to eat. The exam lasts from 7-10. So what they saying is that they are so fucking retarded and weak, they can't last 1.5 hours without eating. Well I got my revenge.
 
Me and my other various negros that were forced to write the exam under the existance of grotesque smelling indian food decided to take matters in our own hands. 12 coke zeros, a massive container of jerk chicken, rice + peas, and of course, shrimp chips. You know the real nasty smelling shrimp chips that could stink up a whole room in seconds, those ones. Throughout the exam we devoured all these things and often times we'd interrupt the exam asking others if they would like to join in. In hindsight, it might not have been a good idea with the dirty looks the profs was giving us, or maybe he was gay. Either way the message was sent loud and clear. If you're going to be all democratic and expect this indian food to fuck up things for everyone else because a bunch of pussy ass kids who can't speak english can't last 1.5 hours more without food, then expect the blacks to exploit the shit out of these rules.
 
Recapping the Night:
MLB:

$100 Cubs +147 (L)
$200 Marlins -105= Return of $390.48 (W) 
$200 Rays +113 (L)
Play of the Day (CFL):
$400 Bombers/MTL over 56 -110= Push

Total Wagered: $900
Total Returned: $790.48
Total Loss: $109.52
Total Earned to Date: $3517.08

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you do the stupid thing that a lot of people have done recently and go to law school, just because you're aimless and you figured it would be a productive use of time "in the long run?" Sucker.

http://gawker.com/5591636/law-degrees-grow-more-worthless-every-day

BronxBomber said...

Yes, the only difference is I go to HLS (Harvard Law School)