Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Taking you Back: Dublin and Dundalk Ireland

Welcome to Ireland. Population: 4.4 million. Out of those 4.4 million people, about 2 thousand of them are African refugees who thought they would come to Ireland for a better life but have come to the conclusion that dying with aids in Dafur was probably the better option. Ireland got about 40 chinese people who run Chinese restaurants or as the locals call it (chink food). 95% of the population is ass ugly and should be shipped off to the Falkland islands. These people got no pride, they'll wear just about anything with their belly, cock, hairy ass pussy hanging out. I chose today's picture for a reason. The girl on the left is the equivalent of Miss. Ireland. If you bagged a girl like that then you are one lucky son of a bitch because she represents the 5% of Ireland's "hot" population. Yup, if this isn't hell I don't know what is.

The food tastes like ass. All people eat is stew. When they get tired of stew they move on to better things. A delicious meal that only the finest eat, fucking Bacon and Cabbage. I hope you're following me. If your wife looks like the girl in today's display picture and your weekday meal consists of Bacon and Cabbage, you have it made. You're living the luxurious, glamourous, royality life. When I first found out I was heading to the UK I must admit I was excited. After a week in this place then you start thinking maybe North Korea would have been a better option, at least they eat sweet and sour dog. However not everything about Ireland was shitty, the tropical humidity is something I miss now that I'm home. During the day it gets to 15 degrees and at night it gets to 9 degrees. You never see the sun and when you do, the sun talks and says "fuck you pale, ugly people I'm going to Spain."

It's 2010, I'm 21 years old and getting paid to fly out 7 hours to a continent I have never been to. Fuck I never left the time-zone before. I'm like a kid waiting for Santa Clause to come drop presents. However it's like I go downstairs and catch my dad putting presents under the tree, but he's dressed in my mother's skirt and bra, and sucking off some dude named Blair. To make matters worse, the presents he left under the tree are knitted sweaters 2 sizes too small and they're filled with weird body juices that I can't describe. That is what this fucking trip felt like. I'm just playing Ireland, thanks for the support and I trully did have fun while I was out there (especially in Dundalk). If you are a female and I hooked up with you, please don't email me or show me what you look like, I rather not know.

Recapping the Night:
MLB:

$100 Marlins +178= Return of $278 (W)
$200 Rockies -160 (L)
$200 Cards +125= Return of $450 (W)
$100 Rays +103= Return of $203 (W)
$200 Jays -125 (L)
$100 Twins +100= Return of $200 (W)
Play of the Day:
$500 Jays/Sox over 8 -110= Return of $954.55 (W)

Total Wagered: $1400
Total Returned: $2085.55
Total Profit: $685.55
Total Earned to Date: $3072.58

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: