Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

We're So Far From Rock Bottom

A very attractive milf, who claims she has small tits but photographic evidence proves otherwise passed this link to me the other day:
http://whatwouldidoforbieber.com/ I didn't stay on the site too long because I know it's pedophile central but it got me thinking about the world. My childhood didn't have the internet so there wasn't all this twisted shit but now that I think about it, this isn't even rock bottom. The entire world is broke, here in Toronto the fucked up government is spending $2 million of our money to build a fake lake next to a real lake in an effort to impress Obama, music sucks, tv sucks, sports have been ruined by referees, and these days we are taxed on the taxes we pay. Yet after all this bullshit, we still haven't reached rock bottom. You know the saying, "the only way to go from here is up"..well we still got a long fucking way down.

Why do I feel this way? The site solidifies everything I've ever felt about the world. Somewhere in this world, there are little boys and girls who are willing to get molested by their cousins, drink their own urine, and kill their family to be with the homo in today's display picture. How low can we possibly go? At age 12 I was getting head, selling fake Jordans as real ones, and watching planes go into towers thinking this is it, this is as bad as it's going to get. 9 years later and I see we aren't even near the bottom yet. Kids who are now 12 have I-phones and are willing to fuck their cats and dogs so Justin Bieber could piss on them. Yet in about 15 years these same kids are going to be doctors and lawyers and with the way my life is turning out, probably be my boss.

Technology has really fucked us over. Everything now preaches efficiency and everything is packaged yet you could have all the technology in the world but if the world consists of retarded ass people then it's never going to change. That's the world I live in, a world filled with dumbasses whose future rests on the hands of little kids willing to stab themselves all for a 16 year old boy from Stratford, Ontario. This is why the government gets away with using our money (well your money cause I don't pay taxes) to build shit like fake lakes in an effort to suck Obama's dick. The fucking world is too obsessed with Justin Bieber, anything with the letter "I" before it, and wars created as diversions to obtain resources. People just believe everything they're told. Justin Bieber could come out tomorrow and say he likes to fuck his dog up the ass while his mother watches and people are still going to love the fag. Oh well, I hope the Mayans were right only 926 days til the world ends.

Recapping the Night: I deserved this one, sometimes you just have to admit you were wrong. I was wrong
NBA:

$200 Celtics/Lakers over 192.5 (L) 
$200 Celtics -2.5 (L)
MLB:
$100 Pittsburg +200 (L)
$200 Giants -130= Return of $355.56 (W) 
$100 Astros +195= Return of $395 (W) 
$200 LA Angels -150 (L)
$100 KC Royals +127 (L)
$100 Royals/Twins under 8 -120 (L)
$200 Tigers +104= Return of $408 (W)
$100 Mariners +104 (L) 
$100 Yankees/Orioles over 8.5 -120= Return of $183.05 (W) 
Play of the Day:
$400 Cardinals -120 (L)

Total Wagered: $2000
Total Returned: $1341.61
Total Loss: $658.38
Total Earned to Date: $3354.77

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: