Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Too Tired to Blog :(

Just got in. This shit returns Saturday with more World Cup bashing, more hits than the previous week, and more comments from our resident rodent who is more concerned with how much money I win/lose than his stepdad who would often finger him in the ass as a child. It's okay little boy, while I can't relate...I do sympathize: He also sent me a picture to share with you guys:





Total Wagered: $3300
Total Returned: $2092.72
Total Loss: $1207.28
Total Earned to Date: $1579.73

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL