Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, June 25, 2010

This Year Exactly One Year Ago, I lost Part of my Heart

Exactly one year ago, I lost a piece of my heart, soul, and a part of my life was gone. This day last year, the legend known as MJ passed away. This blog is going to take a serious tone, he's a man of many mysteries but one thing is certain, he was a talented man. He's influenced my life in so many ways and I'm sure he's influenced all of you. The world took a great loss last year at this time and it's only right that I dedicate this blog to Michael Jackson for his contribution not only to pop music but to my life and I'm sure many of yours. He was a legend, a gift, an icon. He was more than just a man, he built a legacy, an empire, his music was flawless and his dance moves could never be imitated. For all that he's done, he'll always have a special place in my heart.

Alright enough with the gay shit, this motherfucking pedo died a year ago and people are still talking about it. He was a fucking pedophile for fuck sakes why is he glorified. His dad beat his ass and forced him to perform as a kid so as a result of getting back at his dad he decided to have 83828 facial procedures and decided to become a pedophile. Fuck Michael Jackson and if you love this faggot then you need to just come out of the closet. At least Gary Coleman put smiles on our faces. You know when you're taking a piss and for one reason or another you begin to shake uncontrollably, that's how I feel when I think about Michael Jackson. He was sick, twisted, gay, nasty, confusing, and mentally fucked up but all that gets masked because he knew how to sing.

He didn't even have a nose! I can't understand why someone so fucked up gets so much love. He didn't represent peace and happiness like people claim he did. He represented sickness and torture. Michael Jackson is everything I'd never want to be. If I turned out like him I'd say fuck the albums and fuck the fame. Michael Jackson you died about 25 years too late. None of us miss you, everyone just cared about you because they had a fucked up childhood and turned to your child-loving ass for happiness. In return you gave them a glorified circus act and for one reason or another, this means you'll be immortal and always live on. Well guess what, I want to be immortal as well, I'm going to chop off my nose and have little boys sleep in my bed as well. Happy now...world? It's time we stop buying into pedos and start mourning the death of people who graced this world with all they had, like Anna Nicole Smith.

Recapping the Night: Blah. whatever I'll bounce back:
 Soccer:

$300 Paraguay -225 (L)
$300 Holland -120= Return of $550 (W)
$100 Denmark +120 (L)
$800 Slovakia or Draw HT -225= Return of $1155.56 (W)
Baseball:
$100 Braves +100 (L)
$200 Cubs +142= Return of $484 (W)
$100 Marlins -110 (L)
$300 Cards -120 (L)
$100 Mets -125 (L)
$200 Giants -165 (L)
Play of the Day:
$600 Italy -188 (L)


Total Wagered: $3100
Total Returned: $2189.54
Total Loss: $910.44
Total Earned to Date: 2897.62
 
Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You pussy. Man up. Your mom's a BBW.

BronxBomber said...

ya she's so hot. i wank to her every night.

Anonymous said...

Michael Jackson was nothing but a child molesting weirdo and the world is better off without him.