Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Anyone see this gay shit yet?



If you haven't seen the video above, you need to check it out. Yesterday I wanted some "me, myself, and I time" and I wanted to pop one of to Shakira's videos. Instead I found that gem. There was no way in hell I was going to jerk it to that fucking video. Once again we see the world's failed attempt at sticking unity and peace down our throats. Shakira used to be hot, however I've come to the conclusion that she's a tranny that we all fell for. The annoying ass voice gave it away. In-fact, she might just be the tranny that comes on here bitching about my picks. Back to the video, why does the world insist on feeding us this dumb ass shit.

For starters, the only relevant people in this world are those that come from developed countries (ie: have clean water, don't have aids, women are allowed to flash their tits in public without getting beaten and/or killed) The video is in some weird ass language, either Spanish or African. No one gives a fuck about either of those two people, yet the world wants us to care. That's the first problem but it doesn't end there. The video tries to portray soccer as a beautiful game played by people who love each other and if given the chance they'd toss each other's salads. I love soccer don't get me wrong but where's the cocaine and hooliganism and diving and ref fucking up a the play. If you wanted to show a realistic version of the game that's exactly what you would have shown. Instead you give us Africans dancing around in weird ass tribal dances and they probably won't live to see their 24th birthday.

That's another thing, if you want to sell us this unity bullshit and give people the false feeling that we're all brothers and sisters, why are their Africans in this video. I know the World Cup is being held in Africa and all but if you left out that point it's not like anyone would have noticed. These people have aids and do fuck all but blow those annoying ass horns all day, they don't in any way, shape, and form help validate your point. Check out the 2:20 mark where that girl is speaking her giberish. The guy behind her looks like a pedo and I'm supposed to believe that he's my brother and I need to help him out. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit, we all rather watch Maradona doing lines off some African whore while another blows him.

Recapping the Night:
Soccer:

$400 Holland -225= Return of $577.78 (W)
Play of the Day:
$800 Brazil -188= Return of $1226.67 (W)
MLB:
$100 Mets -105 (L)
$100 Phillies +125 (L)
$200 Rockies -150= Return of $333.20 (W)
$100 Dodgers +100= Return of $200 (W)
$200 Blue Jays -1.5 -105 (L)
$100 Tigers/Twins over 8 +100= Return of $200 (W)
$100 Nationals/Braves over 6.5 -105 (L)

Total Wagered: $2100
Total Returned: $2537.65
Total Profit: $437.65
Total Earned to Date: $4094.05

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: