Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, June 11, 2010

Enjoy The Diversion



By now I'm well aware that I sound like a ragging old fucker on the back of the bus that likes to rain on everybody's parade but fuck it I stopped buying into bullshit a long time ago. The World Cup is about to kick off, people bring out their flags to support their country and rightfully so. If you're country is in the World Cup or if your from a shitty 3rd world country like me and you support another team then enjoy the month. Be prepared for the bullshit though. All this talk of unity and celebration and freedom, it's all a fucking diversion. Politicians thrive on world events like these where they could just exploit people more and more and it's fucking sick. There will still be gallons of oil in the Gulf Coast, Isreal is still going to fucking up the Palestinian people, Europe is still going to be dead broke in a month but politics tells us to forget all these things because soccer is played. We live in a world where 90% of the people refuse to question anything and they believe everything they're told and we reach a stage when those with greather authority and rights exploit the fuck out of everyone.

Embedded in the history of the world cup are elements of competition, nationalism, and a sense of accomplishment. Buried beneath it all are lies upon lies that the world believes because some dumb African fuck from Somalia told us to believe. Unity is a myth, we're all driven by materialism and individuality, I don't give a fuck about other countries and neither do you. Yet during this time of the year, this false sense of unity presents itself in such a way that we think the world is actually improving and maybe people are changing for the better. Maybe just maybe because everyone is smiling and waving their flags, the current economic situation of the world get better and maybe people will start to get along, but it's all a fucking diversion. The World Cup is a soccer competition played by the world's best and should be celebrated because beneath it all, it's a competitive sport, it isn't a world changing event that world leaders make it out to be.

At the end of June the world is still going to be a shit show. The problems that existed in your life today, will still be there in 4 weeks. I'll still be leaking money trying to figure out a way to crack the system. I'll still neglect a girl's amazing personality for the hot looks of some dumb bitch. The world will still lack the morality it lacks today with just more lies and more political bullshit with nothing being changed for the better. Just layers upon layers of false statements and promises that will never be fulfilled. Yet this World Cup, and every world cup before is supposed to somehow change the world, it's supposed to make us love our brothers and sisters and celebrate the joyful occassion with them. The more I prosper, the more someone is going to fail and it's always going to be like that. Take what's yours and exploit the world, people, and our leaders because if you don't then someone else will. Oh and God Save the Queen, Go England!

Recapping the night: Despite what the dumbass last night thinks, the spread went to +10.5. I'm loving the haters though it means I'm doing something right. Terrible day but I made it all back. Glad my computer froze because I was going to take Lakers +3 at half, thought Kobe had it in him.
MLB:

$100 Yankees/Orioles over 9.5 -105 (L)
$200 Twins -1.5 -105 (L)
$100 LA Angels -105 (L)
$100 Phillies -1.5 +135
$100 Braves -1.5 -105= Return of $195.24 (W)
$100 Astros +130= Return of $230 (W)
$200 Cubs -125 (L)
$100 Padres (game 2) +105 (L)
$100 Giants +180 (L)
$100 Cubs/Brewers over 8.5 -120= Return of $183.33 (W)
NBA:
$200 Celtics/Lakers over 190 -110 (L) 
Play of The Day:
$400 Tampa Bay Devil Rays -1.5 +150 (L)
GIC $1200 Lakers +10.5 -120= Return of $2200 (W)

Total Wagered: $3000
Total Returned: $2808.57
Total Loss: $191.43
Total Earned to Date: $2983.80

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

6 comments:

Better than you said...

More horrible picks today. Great soccer picks, wow!
The whole point of last night is that you POSTED Lakers +3 so no one cares that your computer froze, the people following your ass are bettin that hard and they lost. So your record is not indicitive of what really goes on. Thankfully, I found your site a while ago and have been fading you since so I'm good. Just lookin out for the rest...

Dr. Jeremy Korpela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dr. Jeremy Korpela said...

JJ, thanks for the blog I really do look forward to reading it daily, but the picks... I'll stick to loosing my money without your help.

Especially Cricket, always get a kick out of the 'in game hedge' in the opposite direction, and the GIC phantom picks that may or may not exist (I really don't care).

Anyway, haters - calm the fuck down - his picks are free and no one is holding a gun to your head to play them.

BronxBomber said...

You could fade all you want I still make money regardless of the way yo look at it.

Dr, cricket is a longggggggggg game it takes 5 days to complete for tests, If I sense rain/D.L/ method, etc. etc. and I could get value on a hedge I'll take it.

As for the GIC picks, I get paid to do what I do away from this blog, The gic is only posted on a 4 figure deficit but I make sure the people who pay me (olgb, boyle, etc) get the emails with my picks first. I also can verify each pick.

Better than you said the +3 was changed RIGHT away I did not leave it up there for long...keep fading though as I said I get mine regardless.

Where was all the hate when I was 8-1 a few weeks ago and had something like $1500 or when I was in MTL for 2 days and wasnt near a computer so posted weekend picks and had $800?

thought so.

Mackdaddy73 said...

Hey JJ, Dwayne from Alberta here, I can't fucking stand haters that have nothing better to do than complain about your plays, I remember when you were on a roll and heard nobody. I find it funny that your picks along with Morency get bashed from people who don't have the balls to put there's up, keep up the good work, fuck those assholes!!

BronxBomber said...

Dwayne, thanks for the words lol Morency told me the same thing in MTL. He said you know you've made it when a person decides to take time out of their lives to hate.