Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fuck You, Fuck Everybody


Today I think proves that money ain't mean shit to me cause I came back with a nice chunk of change and I'm pissed off. Just one of those days where everything you thought would have went right, went wrong. Some serious hate today:

-Fuck everybody reading this right now. I say that because I know tomorrow, you'll still be visiting this blog and reading my shit.
- Fuck that annoying ass Timbaland Katy Perry song on the fucking radio.
- Fuck people who fail to realize I'm smarter than them.
- Fuck the bitch ass slut who just ran her mouth off but she opens up her legs to anyone who wants it, handicapped and all.
- Fuck me for not making enough money and saying fuck the world like I wish I could.
- Fuck the world cup, it's fucking garbage. Even when the games are fucking good.
- Fuck people who post dumb ass inspirational shit on twitter.
- Fuck hip hop music for becoming a bunch of shit
- Fuck education for telling me that drinking excessively and doing drugs is terrible.
- Fuck people who are more successful than me. I wish I were them.
- Fuck people who have more faith in God than I do. I wish I were them.
- Fuck the airline industry for raping me when I want to travel somewhere.
- Fuck taxes, I never agreed to that shit.
- Fuck the Earthquake that fucked up the dishes and made me fucking believe the world was ending.
- Fuck animals, what that shit ever do for me.
- Fuck money for causing so many problems in everyones lives, including my own.
- Fuck the dumbass who told me there would be light at the end of the tunnel.
- Fuck the telecommunications companies who are a fucking monopoly.
- Fuck people who don't read my blog, they don't know what they're missing.
- Fuck the curry duck and roti I had the other day that was fucking with my stomach.
- Fuck the term "BBW" just found out what it means. Big people aren't fucking beautiful.
- Fuck society for forcing me to work to earn money
- Fuck Drake for that dumb ass Sprite commercial that never comes off the fucking tv.
- Fuck life for being filled with disappointments.
- Fuck me, for second guessing myself and thinking I was wrong. Ya right.
- Fuck people who compensate for their insecurities by being so fucking materialistic.
- Fuck DJ AM for tellling kids not to do drugs then dying because his junkie ass O.D.
- Fuck Tim Hortons for causing traffic every morning because the drive thru line spills onto the street.
- Fuck crackheads/alcoholics who are just a waste of space and money on this earth.
- Fuck shopping carts for requiring a 25cent deposit. Sometimes I don't got the quarter.
- Fuck reality tv cause most of that shit sucks
- Fuck OLG for not giving me the $50 million jackpot.
- Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck, tomorrow will be a better day, who am I kidding, it won't.

Recapping the Night:
Soccer:

$300 Usa +100= Return of $600 (W)
$600 Germany -200= Return of $900 (W)
$100 Serbia -110 (L)
MLB:
$200 Giants -120 (L)
$100 Reds -105= Return of $195.24 (W)
$300 Cards -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$200 Marlins -125= Return of $360 (W)
$200 Twins -140 (L)
Play of the Day:
$600 England -200= Return of $900 (W)

Total Wagered: $2600
Total Returned: $3527.97
Total Profit: $927.97
Total Earned to Date: $3848.06
Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com



May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: