Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Let's Wake The Dead

I was drunk the other day (suprise, suprise) and so I thought to myself, if the dead were to come back, what would be their first words/thoughts/action. Here's a list of the first words/thought/action if these dead folks were every to come back in some way/shape/ or form:

Terry Fox: "Over $500 million raised in my name and you faggots haven't found a cure yet? Wish I spent the last few months of my life in a strip club."

Martin Luther King Jr: (After a tour of the Southern US states) "My dream did not account for a bunch of raggedy looking negros in wife beaters dancing to Soulja boy."

Anna Nicole Smith: (she won't be able to say anything because she'll have about 3 cocks in her mouth and one in her ass)

Steve McNair: "I'm now a homosexual."

Napoleon: "After all those years of revolution and lawlessness I see you're all still a bunch of pussies, wish I was English."

Earl Woods: "Leave the boy alone, he was just getting some vagina. I cheated all the time."

Princess Diana: "He left me for that ugly looking whore. I hope she's prepared for his small dick and his odd habit of cross-dressing."

Roberto Clemente: "John Madden has the right idea, don't fly."

Nicole Simpson: "I think it's safe to say that no matter how big his black cock was, it certainly wasn't worth it."

John Belushi: "Hey could I get the number to Len Bias' dealer?"

Len Bias: "Grams go for $30 these days? Fuck you I'm downgrading to crack."

Timothy Mcveigh: "I thought I'd go down in history as committing the biggest act of terror on American soil. Fuck the Arabs."

Michael Jackson: "Could I have the facebook profiles of all boys who are under 14?"

Freddie Mercury: "In hindsight, having his dick up my ass was not a good idea."

George Best: "I have no time to comment because I'm headed to the pub."

Patrick Swayze: "I should have listened to all those warnings on the back of those cigarette boxes."

Ray Charles: "I gave you classics like It should have been Me and I got a Women. Now I see you got Jason Derulo and Justin Bieber. Fuck all you I'm going back to sleep."

Notorious B.I.G: "This shit isn't hip-hop, it's gayer than Euro dance music."

Jose Lima: "The 'roids were sooo worth it. If not for them I'm be cutting lawn drinking Corona all day."

Chris Benoit: "There's no better time spent than quality time with the family."

Pat Tillman: "Weapons of mass destruction my ass."

Jon Benet Ramsey: "It wasn't or mommy or daddy who did it. I did it myself because I knew the men in skinny jeans era was going to take over the world."

Phil Hartman: "I am also now a homosexual, Steve McNair please call me."

Old Yeller: "Those fuckers didn't kill me because I had rabbies, they were hungry."

Wilt Chamberlain: :I never had sex with a woman before, having sex with Magic Johnson killed me."

Recapping the Night: I'm convinced Gary Coleman is fucking with me. I fucked with the dead again so it's better to fade (go against) my picks these upcoming days.

MLB:

$200 Under Reds/Cards 8 -115 (L)
$200 Twins/Mariners over 7.5 -130= Return of $353.85 (W)
$200 LA Angels -105 (L)
$200 LA Dodgers -120= Return of $366.67 (W)
$200 Chicago Cubs -1.5 +105 (L)
$100 Oakland As +141 (L)
$100 Texas Rangers +113= Return of $213 (W)
WNBA:
$100 Phx Mercury -6 (L)
$100 ATL Dream +5.5 (L)
Play of The Day:
$400 Minnesota Twins +100 (L)

Total Wagered: $1800
Total Returned: $933.52
Total Loss: $866.48
Total Earned to Date: $4238.09

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there were also traces of Greg Lougainis inside Magic, and big amounts of stupidity in the coke that Len Bias had in him.