Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Harder to bust a nut these days


Today was a weird day. I got buzzed off the booze at like 2pm and rode that buzz all the way til like 9pm. It's the reason I didn't post anymore picks, was virtually incoherent for most of the day. Then came a long time of me staring at the walls (which I thought were closing in) and then and there I decided I wanted some pussy. I didn't want to have to pay for shit, I just wanted some cock-starving whore. That's what I felt like and that's what I was going to get, or thought I'd get. Where's the best place to find pussy without paying? Almost impossible but there was one option I figure I'd try, Craigslist Personals.


Alright hoes, I just wanted pussy and a blow-job, are people really this fucked up? Each posted had a list of "criteria" that they expected from the person they wanted. I just wanted to fucking blow my load, I'm not going to fucking marry the bitch. These hoes rolled out a list of shit they were looking for in Mr. Right, I was just trying to be Mr. Right now. Must be tall, educated, willing to travel, and funny. What the fuck this isn't a job interview what the fuck are people expecting from Craigslist? I was getting real pissed off then I realized I'm in the love section, I'm looking for casual encounters. Fuck I might as well have rolled out the Halle Berry in Monster's Ball and started jerking myself off because this shit was just going to be hell.


All these hoes were disgusting.  I haven't used the casual encounters section ever because when I want to fuck this bad back in the day I'd just search the erotic services section at weird hours and pay for it at a discounted price. However these hoes are worse than I thought. I was expecting girls who are fucked up emotionally and who might be crazy but I wasn't expecting fat asses in thongs saying they love to be eaten out. Shamu the whale is talking about how she plans on "hooking up" with someone from time to time as long as they take care of her needs. Have these bitches looked in the mirror, they're nasty. You can't fucking pick and choose when you look like Kirstie Alley, you have to take the nearest cock available and consider yourself lucky. Not one skinny one in the bunch, Halle made my night, 5x tonight.


Recapping the Night:
Soccer:
$300 Ivory Coast -250= Return of $420 (W)
$200 Brazil +125= (L)
Play of the Day:
$600 Spain -200= Return of $900
Total Wagered: $1100
Total Returned: $1320
Total Profit: $220
Total Earned to Date: $3117.62
Contact info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

so that's why you asked if I was looking for Mr. Right ;)

BronxBomber said...

LMAO....no comment.

Anonymous said...

waiting for your pretend in game play to make up for your horrific play on the United States over Ghana. Can't wait to see it!

BronxBomber said...

Too busy with your mom at the moment. When she decides she's had enough cum for the day I'll be sure to hedge. Highly unlikely though and we both know that.

Mackdaddy73 said...

Hey JJ, a lot of jealousy going on with anonymous, not enough balls to show who he really is!!

BronxBomber said...

haha if I really wanted too. I could find out. I'm sure I could IP something his ass. But I'm enjoying the hate.

Truth be told I won $900 this week. And I was the most bitter person ever. My life was turned upside down. The fuckin day I lost $900, I had straightened everything out and was at peace. That ain't a cop out but that's just to say I'm realizing a harsh lesson that money don't mean shit and at the end of the day it will always come back, it always does.
Things will turn around, in the meantime, let's give this dog his bone lol.

thanks for the love and support as always bro!

Mackdaddy73 said...

HA no problem!! Unbelievable Fedor lost eh!!

BronxBomber said...

Crazy but he was wreckless lol. Wrecklessness catches up to you. just ask the US mens soccer team.

Dana is foaming at the mouth right about now as well lol.