Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Finally, we're Getting Real Sports

If you've never been to Toronto then here's some advice. Forget it and head 500 miles south to New York City. It's worth the additional cost and you're almost always guarenteed to have a blast. If you live in Toronto then you're already well aware of the bullshit we put up with. Garbage strikes, G20 summits, crappy sports teams that charge you a penis and a vagina to get in and of course, overpriced beer. However, today I realized that some of this is going to change because in the heart of downtown, MLSE opened up a fantastic bar with over 112 taps. The name, Real Sports is a bar and grill in the heart of the city that promises to not disappoint and change the sports atmosphere in this city. It's supposed to be a refreshing change from all the crap that we as Torontonians have to put up with.

What a fucking load of bullshit. The name alone makes me want to kick someone in the uterus. The fucking people who own Real Sports are the same people who give this city the piss ass teams. This city has yet to see any real good sporting teams since 1993 yet this is all supposed to change cause these cock sucking donkey humping motherfucking pieces of used toilet paper have decided to rape us some more by opening this bar and showing all different sporting events. So when I have nothing to do and want my fix of real sports, I could head downtown pay $11.99 for a pint of domestic and watch the bullshit crap that this city has been putting up with for the longest while. Of course the city is filled with dumbasses so it'll be packed every night. I rather join the KKK and burn crosses and hang nooses from trees than support this thieving ass company and the motherfucking bullshit they spew. The same people who are backed by the Ontario's Teacher's Pension plan, an organization with $63 billion in assets refused to pay my ass when I worked for this large group of scum.

I worked overtime and these dick sucking for bus tokens faggots refused to pay my $12.75/hr wage back in the day. Why the fuck are people from Toronto so stupid? They'll go to this bar, bend over and get fucked up the ass because of prices, pay the $30 bucks a pitcher price, have some garbage overpriced food then they'll bitch about how MLSE (group who owns the Leafs/Raptors/TFC and now Real Sports) ruined sports in Toronto. Just 90 minutes south people are paying like $12 for 30 bottles of Coors Light but here we pay $26 and everyone takes the big black cock up their ass with a smile. I could get a ticket to Yankee stadium against the Mariners for $9 but if I want to see the shitty Jays at the Dome I'll end up paying $17 for the lowest ticket possible. It's all bullshit and people just accept it without putting up a fight. Oh well, I'd protest for the G20 but I have much better things to do, like stick my cock in an automatic pencil sharpener.

Recapping the night: Won it all and gave it all back. If the Yanks make a late comback I'll change the figures.
Soccer:

$100 Chile +130= Return of $230 (W) 
$200 Spain -2.5 +110 (L)
$100 Spain/Honduras over 11 corners +120= Return of $220 (W) 
$300 Spain/Honduras over 2.5 goals -188 (L)
79th minute in game no 3rd goal $500 +100= Return of $1000 (W) 
MLB:
$300 Yankees -160 (L) 
Play of the Day:
$600 Portugal -250= Return of $840 (W)

Total Wagered: $2100 
Total Returned: $2290
Total Profit: $190
Total Earned to Date: $2189.44

Contact info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two books I checked with have Argentina -233 and -225 (sports interaction and sbg global). Just wondering where you found -160?

BronxBomber said...

Bet365.

right now it's -175

Pinnacle is -185 money line are you sure you checked the right thing lol?

Anonymous said...

from sportsinteraction.com

* Greece +500
* Draw +265
* Argentina -233

thanks for the headsup on bet365 odds, think I'll open up an account

BronxBomber said...

oh my you're right. robbery lol that's fucking terrible.

if you're opening an account send me an email I'll get you some extra loot and get myself some in the process lol. the referral bonus would get us both paid on top of the 100% bonus.