Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's Time To Bring Them Home

Life always throws you these knuckle-balls and you never know who you're going to meet. Lately I been talking to this dude who served, I mean worked in Afghanistan. A military guy who wants to win the non-existent war. Deep down, he's admitted that he doesn't want to fight in any war, just kill hippie Arab dudes who like buttsex. While I don't condone such fucked up behaviour, I do see his point. However there is something intriguing about this lunatic, he's calm, collective but embedded in those layers of skin I anticipate this dude is pretty fucked up. Thank you Canadian Military. The dude could have been a lawyer or a doctor but thanks to your own greed-influenced interests, he's now one fucked up guy and pretty mild compared to some of his friends.

He's admitted to having a finger up his ass (once he claims) and he says that sometimes guys pee on his legs. He's told me numerous times that I'm allowed to fuck his fiancee but if she gets pregnant and the kid is black then I'll be forced to take care of it. He said in Afghanistan, everyone has crazy buttsex and vendors sell pictures on the street of people having crazy buttsex. He claims that his friends like to have their prostates played with during sex. He often wonders what it would be like to kill a man if there was never any consequences and he spends most of his time drunk asking people if he could fuck them in the ear. All this shit and this motherfucker is mild compared to the rest of his crazy buddies. This is what people do in the military. They go over to weird ass regions of the world and they see some crazy shit and they come home all fucked up and twisted.

PM Harper I know you fucked up with the whole G20 bullshit but you could change this by getting the troops back home. These dudes aren't fighting a war, they're monitoring and controlling crazy Arab people who don't want to be controlled. These guys are just going to make the world more fucked up, give them 9-5 jobs like everyone else and spare anyone from willingly having their prostate played with. I can't stress enough that this crazy motherfucker is considered normal by military standards. I asked if his mom was fit once and he told me he'd shove a sledgehammer handle up my ass while he cuts off my dick, feeds me it and will masturbate at the scene with a stick of butter until the cops show up. PM Harper please, oh please do the right thing and stop fucking up these people. I don't want to have to deal with these freaks, just send them home I promise I'll vote for you. (Because I'm scared this guy will beat my ass, the following blog entry was entirely fiction and has nothing to do with anyone in the military or anyone in general. I made all this up)

Recapping the Night: I won't be around much tomorrow but I have the big guns removing the minnows.
Soccer:

$100 Mexico +275 (L)
$100 over 2.5 goals Mexico/Uruguay +210 (L)
$100 no draw, Mexico/Uruguay -110= Return of $190.91 (W)

$200 France +130 (L)
$100 Over 10 corners Nigeria/Greece +120 (L)
MLB:
$200 Cards +100= Return of $400 (W)
$200 Giants -138= Return of $344.93 (W)
$100 Nationals -105= Return of $195.24 (W)
$200 Marlins-125= Return of $360 (W)
$200 Yankees -135= Return of $348.15 (W)
$100 Reds +120= Return of $220 (W)
$100 Phillies -1.5 +100 (L)
Play of The Day:
$600 Argentina -162= Return of $969.42 (W)

Total Wagered: $2300
Total Returned: $3028.65
Total Profit: $728.65
Total Earned to Date: $2918.09

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: