Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Think Positive.

Today's going to be a short one cause I'm sleepy and gotta get up at 5:30 to make more money. Anyways, with the exception of tonight I've been really losing money. Dropping harder than Obama's approval rating. I was approached by one of my many wives (the one with small tits though they're is photographic evidence that proves otherwise) and she told me she knows what I could do to stop the streak, think positive. She told me to write a positive blog. In hindsight, I should have taken off my belt and beaten her half Scottish/English ass but she might be onto something. So I spent the day thinking, what should I write that would be genuine and would bring some positivity to this blog. Then I thought of it, I'd like to thank the following people who make my life what it is:

-Thanks to our Prime Minister who will be spending a billion dollars to keep Obama safe and happy.
-Thanks to the world cup for absolutely sucking. I've waited 4 years for you and despite yesterday being different. You've sucked.
-Thanks to my ex girl who is absolutely crazy and often times I think she's going to accuse me of raping her.
-Thanks to the Africans who blow those horns for 90 minutes, every single game, I love you.
-Thanks to MLSE/Rogers who own all the sporting teams here in Toronto and despite losing seasons upon losing seasons, they continue to raise ticket prices.
-Thanks to the Canadian gov't for creating the HST so we could spend money on fake lakes, which are situated next to real lakes.
-Thanks to Spain for costing me $650 today
-Thanks to the people who criticize me everyday but continue to view this blog, you keep me entertained.
-Thanks to my 9th grade science teacher Ms. Buffone for telling me I'd never do shit with my life, you were wrong but thanks anyway.
-Thanks to the people who fight for my rights everyday. By rights I mean collect a pay cheque in the middle east for carrying out missions that involve exploiting the Middle East.
-Thanks to Savanna Sampson, Priya Rai, Daisy Marie, and Sativa Rose, for making my day, everyday, for the past 9 years.
-Thanks to the several dudes who cocked a gun to my head 4 years ago over a $20 Ipod shuffle. You spared me my life.
-Thanks to Justin Bieber, what would I have done without your music.
-Thanks to the one person in this world who made me realize that religion was bullshit and all a lie. It's ironic that you're actions strengthened my faith in God.
-Thanks to Dog who came out and told me his story, it heavily influenced me and my life, I love you (no homo)
-Thanks to Gabriel Morency who has held me down and given me great advice.
-Thanks to my newest friend and her hubby (y'all rock)
-Thanks to MackDaddy (Alberta), you were my first real fan and the first person I never met to show me love (no homo)
-Thanks to my parents for putting up with me, everyday.
-Thanks to the current girl I'm banging, you're fucking crazy but you do rock.
-Thanks to the LCBO for making sure I don't pay discount prices for my beer.
-Thanks to every one of you that check out this blog on a daily basis and support me, I mean it.

Recapping the night: Finally a winner. Let's hope it stays. Was absolutely depressed after that Spain game.
Soccer:

$150 Chile -150= Return of $250 (W)
$500 Spain -350 (L)
$100 Uruguay +150= Return of $250 (W)
In game Spain draw $150 +210 79th minute (L)
Baseball:
$200 Dodgers -120= Return of $366.67 (W)
$200 Blue Jays -110= Return of $381.82 (W)
$200 Phillies/Yankees over 10 -120 (L)
$200 Mets -115= Return of $373.91 (W)
$200 Rays +125 (L)
$200 Astros -115= Return $373.91 (W)
$100 Tigers -1.5 +105= Return of $205 (W)
Play of the Day:
$1000 double chance Uruguay -333= Return of $1333.33 (W)

Total Wagered: $3200
Total Returned: $3534.64
Total Profit: $334.64
Total Earned to Date: $2179.28

Contact info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your excellent. Keep up the great work

Mackdaddy73 said...

Hey JJ, you're the fucking man, I seen that you had some hatred your way by some fuckheads, can't stand guys like that.
I only look at certain websites, yours, Morency's and Scotty Ferrall, do you ever listen to him? Anyways, keep it up, I feel msorry for fuck faces that have nothing better to do than wine, we can't always agree ( since I'm trying Mexico) but that's what makes it fun.

BronxBomber said...

thanks man, I've heard him a few times but never checked out his site. will do today.

at least one of us will win (unless that fuckin game draws which i hope not) must win for both teams lol

DVS said...

You forgot one.


Thanks to my boy for taking care of my only kid. Even though he thinks its not yours you should thank him for not laying the burden of childhood on your young shoulders.

Him and the other possible suspects should be thanked