Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Why The Fuck Am I Not Famous Yet

Between arguing with people I don't like on the net, drafting up papers for school and doing radio shows overseas today, I thought about the fact that I'm still not shit. Views per day are deep into the four figures and hits per day are in the low 5 figures, better than I could have ever anticipated. Yet I'm still only a sperm in this big ass world. "The problem is I'm smarter than everybody, just too numb to show it and they're too dumb to know it" A quote that fits my life. So in this deep concentrating state I thought to myself, how the fuck do I get rich, become famous and fuck girls that look like Elizabeth Hassleback, not the Star Jones looking ass trash I fuck now. That's when I realized I was just being screwed again. Screwed by society, screwed by the system, screwed by everybody.


See Eminem's album just sold 750k units in its first week. Therefore he's in a place that I want to be, he's fucking famous. Then you listen to the album and it's fucking garbage. His tracks feature the likes of Lil Wayne, Rihanna, and Pink and as I listen to these tracks, it just keeps getting fucking weirder and weirder. He sings in weird voices, he yells, you could never tell when he's serious. It's a fucking trainwreck. The album is fucking trash and yet it's selling 750k units in it's first fucking week. Keeping in mind this is the digital era where you could take all the music you'd like for free. If this were 15 years ago he's top well over 2 million in a week and for what? To hear some skinny white boy from Michigan talk about growing up in a trailer-park community, having failed relationships and battling an addiction to pills. Not to mention, every song echoing how much he hates the world louder than the last song. C'mon folks I hate the world just as much as this dude and I ain't getting shit.


Is that what it has become? Maybe if I write about how Jews are Gods gift to mankind and fat folks have inner beauty, have I won the world over yet? It's a lose-lose situation. You either sell out and start blogging on faggot ass celebs like Tila Tequila and Perez Hilton who both have no reason to be alive, or you talk about shit that you believe in. On one hand you are a fucking queer but you made it and on the other hand you did exactly what you believed in but no one knows who the fuck you are. I had somebody tell me today I was shitting on his brothers and sisters cause I was laughing at his ass on an internet forum. Really? Is this what we've become...a bunch of fucking queers. I give him a few million and he'll never give a shit about the "brothers and sisters" he claims to love and care about. That's what's wrong with the fucking world today. Everybody believes everything they are told and everyone is acting like fucking faggots buying into gay ass shit like Eminem. Stop being fucking homos, speak your fucking mind, and stand up for shit you believe in. You'll never be rich or famous cause you didn't do the "right" thing but you'll live a happy live and deep in your heart your reality will be authentic, not some bullshit surrounded by queers who like to stroke each other's cocks and reassure each other about how awesome they are. This one was for you KD.


Recapping the Night:
Baseball:


$200 Phillies -1.5 -105 (L)
$200 Cards -140 (L)
$100 Rockies +125 (L)
$200 Dodgers +115= Return of $430 (W)
$100 Mets -115= Return of $186.95 (W)
$100 Braves -1.5 +115= Return of $215 (W)
$200 As -120 (L)
$100 Blue Jays/Indians over 9.5 -120 (L)
$200 Yankees -1.5 +125 (L)
$100 Rays +100= Return of $200 (W)
$200 White Sox/Royals over 7.5 +105= Return of $410 (W)
$200 LA Angels -120 (L)


Total Wagered: $1900
Total Returned: $1441.95
Total Loss: $458.05
Total Earned to Date: $4331.70


Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com


May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

3 comments:

kelzag said...

Long live KD & JJ. Two individuals who help restore my faith that we're all not doppelgangers.

Anonymous said...

cause your a nigger!

Anonymous said...

What about his a nigger?