Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, July 16, 2010

Banks Are Evil

My old credit card expired so they sent me a new one and with everything, you have to call to activate it. So I'm on the phone and eventually they take me off hold and I'm speaking to a representative. The guy sounds like a fat, virgin. Just one of those dudes who tries to make as much friends as he can because he's never going to get laid with those layers of fat. After he activates my card, that is when things start to go to shit. He starts to tell me about this credit protection plan. For $1.20 a month or a loonie for every hundred I spend, nothing will happen to my credit rating if I get a heart attack or stroke or blah blah blah.

What the fuck? If I get a heart attack or a stroke you think I give a fuck about my credit rating? Motherfucker could be hurt in a car accident and they want me to pay them so everything would be okay. Eat a dick TD bank. My credit limit is $500, I don't give a fuck about my credit rating. He then continues to try and shove this down my throat (no homo) "Well sir you're building a relationship with the bank, remember that all this counts." How much fucking commish. do you get when you're trying to force people to get this shit? $.15 cents a month? At least when the Indians at Dell try and force me to get something their warranty is like $300, it works out to decent commission.

Eventually, fatty virgin fuck on the other end of the phone realized I wasn't going to buy into his shitty credit protection thing and fucked off. TD Bank has $557 billion in total assets, 17.9 billion in revenue, and $3.1 billion in net income, yet they care so much about my $1.20 a month. Fuck TD bank and fuck the fatty virgin guy I was talking to. Then I realized something nasty. My mom has worked for TD for the past 8 years. This same scum piece of shit of a company has helped put food on the table for a long ass time. Talk about ironic.

Recapping the Night:
Mlb:

$100 Phillies +119 (L)
$200 Red Sox -105 (L)
$200 Twins -115 (L)
$300 Cards -130= Return of $530.77 (W)
$200 Giants -170= Return of $317.65
Play of the Day:
$400 Angels -160= Return of $650

Total Wagered: $1400
Total Returned: $1498.42
Total Profit: $98.42
Total Earned to Date: $3640.09

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it - Funny story that I think most of us can relate to.

Right now I'm enjoying shorting their stock into oblivion on the stock market - just like betting on the 'dog'. It should test 67$ in the next few weeks (it's at 72$ now) - easy $5 per share profit. LOL

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.