Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Extirpation (Of myself)

At first I was not going to do a blog today. One of the problems with working with a company in fucking Ireland is the fact that the time difference is crazy. I can't tell you the last time I had more than 4 hours of fucking sleep. I'm convinced I'm either becoming a genius, or going mad. Either way, this blog is going to be a rant. A rant because I can't get what I want. You know what I want. Fuck it I'm using Caps. YOU KNOW WHAT I NEED IN THIS LIFE. Not a girl, not family, not friends, not money, not security, not materialistic things. You know what I really fucking need. A MINI-HORSE. A MINIATURE fucking horse. That's it. In order for me to be happy, all I want is a fucking mini-horse. Will I get it? No because the law says I can't have one. You know what I'd like. Motherfucking sleep. Mountain Dew zero which promises to have enough caffeine to give you the same energy as a lady-boy in Thailand does FUCK ALL for me. I'm fucking sleepy. The logical fucking explanation would be to go to bed. However you know what, if I go to bed, I'll lay my head down on that shitty twin bed the creaks in that shitty converted storage room in my shitty parents basement and toss and turn. So I rarely sleep more than 3 hours and when I do, I turn on the phone and it's just hell. My phone isn't even fucking working properly these days, fuck you LG and fuck Rogers.

You know what else. A lot of people been talking shit. Brandon fucking Finley. You little bitch ass piece of shit. I let you say your little non-sense on the blog. Then your ass got sniped. Someone posted the location to where you eat, sleep, and beat your meat. BFIN you little bitch ass cunt, if you're viewing this you're a bitch. Your mother is a bitch, your father is a bitch, your un-born child will grow up to be a fucking faggot. Bitch ass faggot wigger, I'll shove my cock so far up your girl's ass it'll come out her mouth and cum will shoot into your mouth when you try and kiss the bitch. You bitch. You know what else. I devoted 11 hours to studying for a fucking exam because I didn't want to fail only to find out, today, that the exam is non-cumulative and I didn't need to devote 11 hours because it won't be on the fucking exam.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. If you're questioning whether I'm drunk or high. Neither. I haven't had a drop of alcohol since July 11th but that'll change soon. I really need my dick sucked, a lot of you girls who view this have sent me naked pictures. Rest assured I didn't pass them around. (okay I lied, just a little) The truth is keep them coming because these days, those pictures make my day, 8x a day. I want a Stella. Then I want my mini-horse. Then I want my dick-sucked. You could be fat at this point I don't care. Hell you don't even have to swallow, I'll nut in your mouth anyway. Lorenzen Wright died today *watches the tubleweed go by*. You know who probably gave good head. Shakespeare. He had to have been a faggot, his gay ass plays that make no sense yet he is still studied today. He created a whole different level of gay. I bet if any of you were around during the Shakespeare era, and got high or drunk and forced him to suck your dick, it would be good ass head (no homo)

Want to know what really pisses me off. Hypocrites. I try to avoid it but even I have a little hypocrisy in me. However at least I ain't like the fucking Brits. Fuck the motherfucking Brits. Those motherfuckers sing "God Save the Queen" Well guess what. If I cocked a gun to your head and said, it's either you or the queen, you have a chance to save the queen but the cost will be your life. You know what those Brits would say? Fuck the motherfucking queen. All these noble ass-holes singing God Save the Queen, what the fuck did England ever do for you to sing that gay ass shit. Fuck the queen, fuck the British pound, fuck Liverpool, fuck you crooked-teeth bastards and fuck your little shitty island that never stops raining. Ireland is where real people live (waits for the latest cheque to cash).

Same shit over on this side of the world. "The troops our defending us, our right to live, our freedom." Bitch please. I don't give a fuck about the troops and neither should you. They collect a fucking pay cheque like everybody else. They're fighting a war against some Afghan hippies who like anal and the whole purpose of this "war" is to stop the Afghans from having ass-sex and steal their oil. If people want to have ass sex with other men, who are we to stop them? (no homo).

Alright I'm done. I'm going to have another one of those mountain dew zero's, force someone to give me skype sex and then read about modern German history for the next 4 hours. Then I'm going to do my morning radio segment over in ireland and hit the bed at about 7am. Only 7.5 hours away. Yippee.

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

1 comment:

Faggot Homo said...

go to bed