Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Statement and Apology




Watch the video above and you'll understand my mental condition during Thursday Night. I'd like to lie and tell you all I don't usually get this bad, but what's the fucking point. In a month or so it's going to be same old shit, with me saying "fuck I could have died or went to jail" but I'm not going to change. That's the way life should be, we should accept and encourage our seemingly problematic issues, not change them. Nevertheless, I probably pissed off a lot of people so this blog is dedicated to them. If I pissed you off, I'm going to apologize. I mean everything I say, though everything could be justified and in the end it wasn't really my fauly. Hopefully you understand:

-sorry to the hot blonde teacher looking chick who gave me the printout. While I doubt I texted anything terrible, it's probably annoying to have a phone vibrate that many times.

-sorry to the chick who was forced to watch me whip out my penis in her car. I think I also played with her clutch while she was driving and put it in park about 100x. I thought I was playing Need for Speed on PS3.

-sorry to the people who hosted me, I might have said fag a few times, and one of their guests was an actual fag.

-sorry to the Toronto Police department/BMO field rent-a-cops. While I felt as though I did nothing wrong. Exposing my penis and telling you guys to suck my dick is not the way to solve these issues.

-sorry to my gay friend's wife. I made out of line comments about your ass and it has come to my attention that you overhead some of it. Well look at it this way, it's not like you moved out the way, you enjoyed it.

-sorry to my parents. The last thing a parent needs is a drunk son coming home 3:30am and puking litres in their kitchen  sink. Especially on a day that they have to work.

-sorry to the company I stole the bag of skittles from. Let's face it. Your charging $4.50 for that shit, c'mon son.

I think that's it. If I or you remember anything else that I may have done, just forget about it. Now for the good part, I've come to the conclusion that none of this is my fault. These are not people I see every day, I see 'em 3x a year, if that. So my parents taught me manners and said you must always show that you're welcome in someone's house or in the presence of people. So when someone offers you shots of Croatian brandy, endless beer, weed, and Icelandic alcohol, you expect me to say no? Fuck no. So while I'm sorry, as you can see, it wasn't my fault. I hope you folks understand that I was doing this out of the goodness of my heart.

Recapping the night: We lost 6 bills. We'll get em today.

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so hot

Anonymous said...

i'm not gay... fucking a car muffler isnt gay, its sexy...

Anonymous said...

World would've been better off if you were dead or in jail.