Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, July 23, 2010

Top 10 Irrelevant Things this World Has to Offer.

Meteorologists


I don't need anyone to tell me what the weather is, specifically every second of every day. We have a whole fucking channel dedicated to weather. Is it that fucking important if it's raining, snowing, or sunny outside. Umbrellas are for faggots so out goes that excuse. Open your front door or look out the window before you head out your house and you've done everything a meterologist would have done. They get paid an average of $50k and they do fuck all, the world would be better without these assholes who get paid to tell us something that is rarely accurate.


Rehabilitation Centers


If you're an addict, there is nothing someone can do to stop you. You're either going to hit rock bottom and die, or wake up one day and decide to change. Either way, a rehabiliation center is a waste of time because almost everyone who enters finds some way to relapse. You can only change yourself with your own will and not be forced to change.


Special Ed. Teachers


If you're in the special education program then you shouldn't be in school. You're 1 step above retardation and having you in school is pointless. You should be ticket collectors, meter readers or maybe in your basement jerking off and playing PS3 but you shouldn't waste your time forcusing on school when you'll just drop out with 6 credits. (4 of those were gym and 2 of those were because the teacher felt sorry for you.)


Spokespeople


Being hired to speak on behalf of others is fucking gay. Obama, companies, and other governments should not be hiring people to speak for them. The dude in charge should have to get his ass up there and explain why he fucked up. Hiring someone to speak for you is on the same level as calling 222-TIPS on the "pussy" scale. Do your own dirty work don't hire some Ivy league graduate to do it for you.


Molson/Coors


Let's call a spade, a spade. This shit is disgusting and the only reason people drink it is because it's cheap and they want to get shitfaced. At $4 pint on a good day, I'll down 5 pints of this crap, get a really good buzz going and stumble home. However the world doesn't need that, it needs quality beer that doesn't cost a vagina or a cock. Molson/Coors is fucking piss mixed with water and I wish the good shit was the same price as this garbage.


Body Spray


I don't care what anyone says, this is not the same as deodorant and it does not qualify as a suitable substitute for a shower. People don't need body spray, they need soap and water and deodorant. If you use this stuff then chances are you are gay or will develop a weird skin eating disease in 30 years, good luck.


Twitter


I'm guilty of this one and some of you are as well. You get 140 characters to state how you feel to a bunch of people who don't give a shit. I'm looking at my own timeline and I write the most useless shit one could possibly think of. No one gives a fuck about me and no one gives a fuck about you either. Start doing ads on twitter like I do and make money instead of writing shit that no one cares to read.


Play (Theatre)


When I was a kid my mom took me to see Jack and The Beanstalk in a live play. While I appreciate her pathetic effort of trying to spend quality time with me, that shit was gay then and it's still gay as fuck now. The world doesn't need this irrelevant crap. In the 16th and 17th centuries, people had fuck all to do. Sex was viewed as a chore, people lived until the age of 30 and there was no skype, msn, twitter, HD TV, I-phone. So people invented this gay shit, it's about time we remove it from the world.


Toilet Paper


It's 2010, the white people use the bidet and the blacks use baby wipes. Well worth the price is both cases. If you are using toilet paper then you need to stop buying that shit and get on the good stuff. It's like crack vs cocaine, a world apart. Stop fooling around and get on the good stuff, because you're worth it too. Well no you're not but your ass should feel good at all times.


Designers and Stylists


The gayest of them all, we don't need these people nor do we need channels dedicated to this stuff. If you don't know what you like, or how to dress yourself then you shouldn't own a house and you shouldn't be permitted to go out in public. I don't another person to tell me what I like, and I don't need another person to tell me how I should dress. Whatever looks good in my eyes is fine enough and as long as I'm happy and content, what the fuck does it matter?


Recapping the Night: shit show continues but I got faith things will turn around. I'll go back to making more detailed recapping once I finish exams and stop tailing Morency.


3-3 loss of $325

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can;t ahve the baby wipes without toilet paper man. It's like taking a shower and not drying off. Get a grip!

Anonymous said...

You can;t ahve the baby wipes without toilet paper man. It's like taking a shower and not drying off. Get a grip!