Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Monday, July 12, 2010

The Power of The Dollar

Bare with me, I'm in the philosophical state of mind today. Do me a favor, watch the picture on your right. Don't just watch it but engage it, take it in, now back to the blog. I thought we all went to hell years ago. Sometimes I think when those planes hit the towers, that was it. Those towers symbolized humanity, society and everything we once represented. It's now crushed, buried, and lacks the foundation for revival. Okay this is too deep, what I really want to say what the fuck is wrong with us? At one point or another we're all guilty of it. We chase fucking painted paper with the ugly ass Queen on it like our life depends on it. Some people choose to live life as though it isn't worth living without it. Others neglect all the seemingly important things in their life, in the pursuit of it. Then some people decide to live fucked up lives because they never had it. The It being money, argent, geld, dinero, 金钱, and お金.

What amazes me is money shows its worth everytime, yet people still chase it. You get it, you feel good about yourself for 48 hours if you're lucky, then you go back to being the same fucking shithead or good individual you were 48 hours ago. A temporary feeling of power is what drives humanity, for fuck sakes it isn't even permanent. Why is everyone driven by power and wealth? Power over what to begin with. The only time other people hold power over you is because they have money and you are weak. Money which gives out temporary happiness and glosses over issues, issues which we as individuals have created. Any good shrink will tell you that you are the source of your own problems. I'm the fault/reason for every single problem I have in my life, and so are you. Every single frailty I have can be traced back to me, it's a direct result of my actions. Yet money is supposed to hide this? Fuck, tomorrow I could win 30 million in the lottery. Will my life change? Fuck ya. Will the quality of pussy I bang, change? Fuck ya. Will I be the same individual I was today? Probably not. Will that 30 million provide me with anymore happiness than I  had today while today eating crab legs watching the Office? Fuck no.

When the smoke clears, the result is always the same. Money, sex, drugs, it's a temporary filling yet we spend our whole lives buying into it. Buying into a system that has failed time and time again. We forget about everything with importance in pursuit of things that mean nothing. We devote all our time to accumulate things that do fuck all for us in the long run. The Lexus might run smoothly as hell  and if you have the resources then why not get it but what the fuck did it do for you? In the end it's going to get you to the same place my mom's 99 Mazda Protege will get you, from point A to point B. Yet I think I've solved the pursuit of money, it's exactly like the hottest bitch in your 10th grade homeroom class. When you didn't give her any attention, she came crawling to like a bitch (unless you were ass ugly). When you don't give a fuck about money, it comes knocking on your door saying "take me I need you." The most wealth I've accumulated in my life was the times when I didn't give a fuck about accumulating wealth. I'm well aware I lost about 99% of you probably at the first sentence but I'm sure at least somebody got it. Food for thought, back on the ignorant shit tomorrow.

1 comment:

G FROM THE B said...

I like this sincerity tip you're on these days.