Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Thoughts of the Glorified KKK Convention

I'll start off by saying I got a new-found respect for both Bon Jovi and Kid Rock. Kid Rock, who tore things the fuck apart for an hour, gave it all he had. To do that shit on a nightly basis, jump up and down yelling for an hour, screaming and saying "this ain't no Britney Spears shit," you get some love. Same goes for Bon Jovi, at 48 with a torn muscle in his leg, the guy along with his band stood up there for 2.5 hours with not a single break and they tore it the fuck apart. In his eyes (no homo) you can see that this is all very surreal to him and he just feeds off the crowd. They all did it, not only for the money but for the love of music and that's very rare these days. While I'll never go see this again, major props goes out to all these guys.

With that said, white folks I can't talk too much shit about you because somehow and someway you guys pay whatever bills I have but how are you so fucking weird? 42,000 people, at least 30k was females and there wasn't one nice ass. Seriously, here in Scarborough the white girls have ass, how the fuck do you have a stadium filled with 'em and not one nice ass. Why do you also grow your kids up to be sluts? Not that I'm complaining but the amount of 15 year olds I saw in short skirts and visible tits was unreal. I highly doubt any 15 year olds give a fuck about Bon Jovi and most of them were there because their mom dreamt of blowing his cock. Then after the guy performs and finishes, you stand there yelling for minutes begging him to come back out. What the fuck is that, dude is 48 years old he ain't going to keep coming out to sing for your old washed up fat Paula Abdul looking ass.

Then there was the one negro who was on roids and came with the ugly white girl. Bro, you're a disgrace to your people. Getting up there knowing all the words to the man's music then dancing like a homo. Speaking of dancing, there were plenty asians and they make white people dance like Janet Jackson. Asian people, if you're going to attend these things, please for the sake of us all, don't fucking dance. Standing there and pushing your hands down like you're trying to shake off aids does not make you look cool, it makes you look like a jackass. While I could appreciate Rock and Roll and these guys putting on one hell of a show, the crowd was just fucking weird and often times I kept asking myself, I wish I had a massive power-washer, these people would all be gone.

Recapping the Night: Thanks Rays.
MLB:

$300 Brewers -130 (L)
$200 Rockies -110= Return of $381.82 (W)
$200 Giants +100= Return of $400 (W)
$200 Tigers +116 (L)
$200 Blue Jays -110= Return of $381.82 (W)
Play of the Day:
$500 Rays -200 (L)
Total Wagered: $1600
Total Returned: $1163.64
Total Loss: $436.36
Total Earned to Date: 3401.83

Contact info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

2 comments:

TB said...

Best review ever. Not surprised you dug Kid Rock...have always heard he's fantastic live.

BronxBomber said...

he gave it his all and dropped F bombs frequently. He started by saying

" I'd like to thank all the people who spent their hard earned money for this. I got a live band, no recording or lip-syncing. This isn't that Britney Spears shit. In case you don't understand. This ain't no gay American Idol shit. This is that American Badass shit"

He smoked on stage and all, glad the cops didn't do anything about it.

How are you doing with the gambling? Another shitty 0-fer day it seems for me. These dog days of summer are killing me. Going to just play it small til EPL/College Football starts