Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Massive Business Idea

The other day I show up to class. I'm late, hungover, and angry with no reason at all. The class is packed and I like to sit at the back because I could roll out the laptop and cyber-fuck the various hoes that read this blog. It's the best I could do in the worst of situations. So I take a seat, roll out the laptop and log onto msn. Within 5 seconds I detect a distinct smell. A strong, disgusting, grotesque smell like somoeone woke up this morning, rubbed themselves down with puke and then had a monkey piss and shit on them. It was strong and it was nasty. You know how sometimes you go to pick up your garbage bin after it's been collected and there is just juicy liquid at the bottom of the bin which you're now forced to drain. That's how this bitch smelt.

I'm not sure where this chick came out from but you could put your house on a bet that it was one of these countries listed in today's display picture. It's not the first time I smelt nasty shit from people originating from that region and it won't be the last. I don't know what it is but most of these people smell fucking nasty. Before being ignorant I'd like to ask, is it a religious or cultural tradition that people from South Asia spray elephant piss on their bodies? One could say, oh there is a billion people over there, it gets crowded, hot, and sticky and people can't shower daily. Bitch, this girl is from Canada and spoke perfectly good english it ain't like I went to class in Colombo, Sri Lanka. What the fuck are you cooking or spraying on yourself to smell that fucking nasty. I lasted 47 minutes in class before I packed up my shit and went home, couldn't even last an hour to justify the $6 parking.

AXE and the people who make that spray I use everytime I take a shit, there is some money to be made. Go down to South Asia and clean these nasty people up. I'm not buying the 3rd world country/over-crowded excuse. Brazil is filled with slums and it's over-crowded and yet Brazillians don't smell like puke. We need to become less accepting of this shit, why do I have to suffer because some South Asian chick doesn't know to wear perfume. It was fucking nasty. I'm suprised immigration let these people in, smelling all nasty. It's time we wake the fuck up and call it like it is. South Asians y'all need to get AXE or Tag Body Spray and clean yourselves the fuck up because you smell and often look like shit.

Recapping the Night: Notice how the hater doesn't say a word when I bring $1300 back. What's he going to say? I faked my picks? Gotta love it.
Baseball:

$100 Giants +138 (L)
$200 Phillies -115= Return of $373.91 (W)
$300 Cards -170= Return of $476.47 (W)
$200 Dodgers -150= Return of $333.33 (W)
$100 Jays/Red Sox over 7.5 +110= Return of $210 (W)
$200 Tigers -125= Return of $360 (W)
$300 Angels -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
CFL:
$300 Bluebombers -11 -110 (L)
$200 over 46.5 Argos/Bluebombers -105= Return of $390.48 (W)
Play of the Day:
$500 Yankees -105= $976.19 (W)

Total Wagered: $2400
Total Returned: $3693.11
Total Profit: $1293.11
Total Earned to Date: $5469

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are killing it man - keep it up! I am surprised not to see URU/GER u2.5 in your picks.

BronxBomber said...

33 goals in the last 8 3rd place games has me thinking over.

Uruguay's inability to score has me thinking under.

How motivated is Germany? All undecided. I'll stick with the Octopus lol

thanks for the support.

Anonymous said...

Haha, fair enough. So we can assume you will be on Spain tomorrow! Good luck, I will be tailing along.

BronxBomber said...

Spain it is.

Anonymous said...

Good baseball picks nigger. Why don't you bet a few more games each day. The only advantage we have is that we can choose which games to bet on - the books have no choice but to post a line for every game. By betting every game.....forget it...your too fucking stupid to understand anyways.