Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Where Failure is Viewed as a Success

This ain't going to be one of those bullshit stop the violence entries, this is just calling a spade, a spade. They say you're apart of your environment and it defines you, well then there is no way to describe me other than a product of hell. I live in the most backward communities one could ever experience, this place makes the residents of a Haiti slum seem intelligent. I love Scarborough but fuck we got some dumbasses. Today, I got a bag of used clothing and I go to the drop off box at the corner of the street. A pack of negros come out from the bushes and ask me if they could have them, like I was in the fucking Amazon approached by a tribe. When I asked what the fuck was wrong with them they responded with everyone's favourite answer: "Times are hard"

That's when it hit me, these people just live to fail and fuck up. Failure is their version of success, if you failed in life then you were great. Every fall we all plan a trip to Cleveland to watch the Browns play along with either the Indians (if they're in the playoffs) or the Cavs. The other day I get a phone call from a friend who said he can't join us this year because the government blocked his passport. His reason, unpaid child support and the gov't are "out to get him." 4 years ago you stuck your cock in some chick, got her knocked up, you have a daughter you never seen, and you haven't given a dime. However the government is out to get you. A child will live her life without a father and the government is the one to blame, like they fucked the kid's mother without the rubber. Murders here don't get looked down upon, people get excited. "Yo you see our block on the news, we getting famous, ain't no bitch come around here." People are proud of other people getting shot, stabbed, or beaten because they see their street sign on the news.

Kids still refuse to go to school, almost everyone was raised by their mother, and people are still paying rent and making minimum credit card payments at the age of 65. I could understand an immigrant who is fresh off the boat and starting a new life but this is generation after generation of this bullshit. If you go to school, you are looked down upon, if you work a 9-5, you are looked down upon, and if you stood by the child you fathered then they call you a "sucka." Decades upon decades of this fucked up mentality has been embedded within these imaginary boundaries and everyone embraces it because it's too hard to change. People rather glorify murders, be proud of skipping child-support, and sell drugs as opposed to doing things the "right" way. I love my borough.

Recapping the Night: Tapping out, well not really but I'm just going to tail Morency til college football starts. Today I winged it and I hated the board but still gave back $900 like a dumb ass. Dog days of summer and I'm not going to be sucked in, when games start meaning something is when I'll start hitting it hard again. Expect picks around 6:30pm from now on or visit www.morencysports.com for picks.

0-5 night, $900 loss.

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

2 comments:

BC101 said...

"I love Scarborough but fuck we got some dumbasses."

LOL Real talk man.. I often am left shaking my head at what happens in some of these "Urban" areas, and some of trains of thought fuck...

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was excellent, my friend. I love the blog - keep it up JJ!!!