Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Monday, January 2, 2012

Worst Meal of 2011

Last week I thought I was going to die. No idea how but I thought/think this is it for me. I think the moment already happened (not going to bore you with the details) but basically on an icy road a car missed me by 20 yards and crashed into a tree. I think that was my moment to die but God telling me I read the sign wrong. In other words, WHO THE FUCK KNOWS but if I die soon just remember I predicted this shit lmao. I don't think I will though, I've been wrong before I'll be wrong again, only time will tell...

Tim Hortons. I was out all day, aint had shit to eat and my body is beaten down. I know Tim Hortons don't sell real fucking food but a nigga was starving. I go in hoping for anything to eat cause there was nothing else around. I see they got these snack wrap things for like $1.19. I said a prayer and ordered it. Now it isn't good, it isn't bad but at $1.19 or whatever I paid, the shit was worth it. Tim Hortons is ass but damn  all you need is 3 of those chicken wraps a day and you're good. Fucking healthy and shit too I'll assume. But ya how hard is it for homeless people and crackheads to put aside $4 of that crack money they save and feed themselves proper. Crack heads now have no reason to be lacking nutrition and shit. 

I don't ride street cars often, maybe like once a year if that. I don't know what the FUCK lightrail is, I'll assume it's a streetcar and I'll assume that's what Toronto wants to build because the transit system sucks. Let me just say FUCK NO. Man I got on that shit and it was slow as fuck, crackheads everywhere nah fuck that I rather walk. The thing goes like 2 mph, everyone smells, the doors suck, they put you out in the middle of the street so if Abdullah the terrorist isn't paying attention his fucking cab is running your ass over. Fuck that lightrail shit man and fuck streetcars, everytime I ride that shit it's like a game of fear factor, nope it ain't for me.

Worst meal of 2011 was consumed on dinner of December 31st. I hadn't eaten all day except some terrorist felafel balls. So I go to the spot, already drunk. Looking at the menu and they got some good looking things but I ain't want nothing too wild. I ain't one to read menu descriptions either, I see the title of something I like and I ask for it. I seen "beer chili" and I thought alright this is going to be good because chili is light and I eat it like once a week. You know what this shit was? Chili (a very poor version), basmati rice (a big ass bed of it under the chilli) and tortilla chips. What the FUCK. I paid $9 and got that shit. The chips were cool but I KNEW this shit would fuck me later. The chili was disgusting and the rice was just there. Thank fuck I ain't puke. Who the fuck eats chili, basmati rice, and chips all mixed into one plate/bowl thing? I was so hungry too I ate it all and pretended it was a big mac. But my asshole paid the price for it the next day. I'm out. 

Peace.

No comments: