Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, January 12, 2012

We Deserve This World

I joke a lot about "faggots" and things like that and will continue to joke but I'm fucking burning up tonight. This kid killed himself, another one. 15 years old, he was gay and simply couldn't take it anymore. At first when you think about it, you could quickly gloss over the situation assuming it's only one person but dig a little deeper and you'll find that suicide is the leading cause of death of people ages 10-22. So another one dies and the school system failed once again. They'll teach you how to read and write but if you're gay, or slightly disadvantaged, you're pretty much fucked. Like I said the last time I wrote a blog on this, I don't blame the kids, that's human nature. See I seen the link to the story and was cool, until someone addressed it as "good." In their own, fucked up, deprived mind, they thought it was good that a gay teen killed himself. 

I'm trying to be nice so I won't get into it too much but the things people say reflect who they are. This is a motherfucking child. For starters, most children don't CHOOSE to be gay. If you seen a three year old male kid playing with barbies and you stop him the first dozen times but he keeps going at it, it's the way his fucking body/mind is made up. I'm no scientist so I got no idea how this shit works but this is something beyond a child saying "hey I choose to like other dudes because I can't get a girl." Man I don't want to get into it, another teen dead, the people in a position of power should be proud and pat themselves on the back. Another one they don't have to worry about. For the people who say it's "good " that he died, if the choice were mine I'd take your kids away and double your mortgage but I ain't got that kind of power so live however you want to, just don't live around me. 

I'm glad for the kid who killed himself though. He's no longer in pain, he's no longer suffering, he no longer has to go to bed each night regretting that we woke up in the morning. An argument I always hear is "parents are raising their kids too soft in this day and age..." Oh? So hold up, in the 80s you had a fucking pedophile with one glove sing all sorts of shit but you let him go because he was the "King of Pop." You had Boy George, people didn't know if he had a dick or a pussy but he was fine. Andy Warhol revolutionized the world. It was fine then but because parents let their kids listen to Lady Gaga and look both ways before crossing the street it's THEIR FAULT? We always been this way. We just refuse to change.

That's why this world fucking sucks. That's why the government fucking owns everybody, and the bank gives it to you up the ass. That's why people get charged all sort of bullshit taxes. It's because people are too fucked up. They look at a CHILD dying and think "good" because he was gay, failing to accept the realization that he had no fucking choice in his orientation. I hope that 1% gains more power because the people I know deserve all the shit they get. Blame the economy, blame the governments, blame the world but until we as HUMANS decide to change the way we think and accept things that are really there, instead of what we think the world ought to be, we will always be powerless. We will always be filled with stress, depression, and sheep to a small group of people who eliminate our individuality and control us all. We're doing a fine job.



Jamie Hubley's last words:

"I hate being the only open gay guy in my school… It f***ing sucks, I really want to end it. Like all of it, I not getting better theres 3 more years of highschool left, Iv been on 4 different anti -depressants, none of them worked. I’v been depressed since january, How f***ing long is this going to last. People said “It gets better”. Its f***ing bull****. I go to see psychologist, What the f*** are they suppost to f***ing do? All I do is talk about problems, it doesnt make them dissapear?? I give up."

Im a casualty of love.
Well, Im tired of life really. Its so hard, Im sorry, I cant take it anymore.
First Id like to mention my friends Nancy, Abby, Colleen, jemma, and Kasia
Being sad is sad : /. I’v been like this for way to long. I cant stand school, I cant stand earth, I cant stand society, I cant stand the scars on my arms, I cant f***ing stand any f***ing thing.
I dont want my parents to think this is their fault either… I love my mom and dad : ) Its just too hard. I dont want to wait 3 more years, this hurts too much. How do you even know It will get better? Its not.
I hit rock f***ing bottom, fell through a crack, now im stuck.
My favorite singers were lady gaga , Adele , Katy perry, and Jessie james, Christina aguilara and most of all I think KASIA!!! I LOVED Singing, and she helped me a lot : ) Im not that good at it though :”/, Im going to miss you guys
(well You know who you are, But to the people who didnt like me (many) A big f*** you, Go ride a unicorn. But w/e I love you anyway.)
Remember me as a Unicorn :3 x) MAybe in my next life Il be a flying squirreel :D



See you in heaven nigga. I'm out, Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you