Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Message of 2010

Im drunk as fuck but fuck that. Baby girl I now you're reading this. You'll pay for this. I'm 's going to teach you Kate Gibson to not fuck with me. You'll wish you never met me, I could assure you that. It's coming eventually, I hope it was worth. What up y'all. I'm smashed. Could barely walk. Those crip niggas are insane smh niggas know the street. I need one of yall to take care of me. Woman only faggots. Jeez I need a woman to commpany my every hangover. Like walk with me, take care of me, make me miss it. Thats why I wanna get married. So a chick could take of me during these type of nights. im out happy new year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2011 Mr. Bucket