Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, January 5, 2012

How We Fail As People

I ain't come from a big family. Me, my mom, my brother, and pops. That's it. Everyone else I'll be lucky to see once every 600+ days, if that. I don't fuck with them and they don't fuck with me. But I know that my family is pretty fucked up, some uncles deported and shit, I know my mom talks to a few of them and I'm still human. I wonder about things. This Christmas I made a big enough effort to find family, but not the adults. I was wondering how my cousins are doing and shit, most of em come from a broken home. Like my cousin in Trinidad. He's an 11 year old faggot. His mother is fucked in the head and always wanted a baby girl. She didn't get it so she raised him like a girl. Breast fed him til he was 8, bathes him all that gay shit and now the kid is pretty much a girl. 

I asked my mom about him and she told me her sister (my aunt) bought him a PS3 with the money she stole (my aunt's a convicted criminal) I'm thinking damn, but then my mom continues..."Oh the kid has no games for it, she couldn't afford any so she just bought him the ps3 and he stares at it." Now there's ways to get free games off the network but they don't know that and I'm not going to explain it. WHAT THE FUCK. You buy a child a ps3 for christmas with no games. So I take my ass to the mall after Boxing Day, I go to the game shop and buy this nigga every game they got involving guns and other non-faggotry things. My mom said he likes guns and shit so that's a good sign. She was bitching at me when she found out what I spent but whatever it aint her money. Then my other cousin. A 14 year old girl who lives on a floor of a drug house because her parents spend all the money they earn on themselves. They live in one level of the house, DEEP in the hood. I went to drop off some presents for her and my ass nearly got shot. Crack heads circulating the area and shit people screaming all sorts of garbage. If y'all seen this shit your heart would break. How do people accept themselves as failures?????

If you got a kid it is YOUR MOTHERFUCKING responsibility to take care of the kid. Fuck the excuses, fuck the external desires, fuck everything else. It's simple. If your kid aint have it easier/better then you did growing up, then guess what: YOUR ASS FAILED. You're a fucking pathetic excuse for a human being. 14 year old gotta deal with people banging on the door asking for "Dolla" who lives downstairs so they could get high. Then you got this 11 year old in Trinidad being raised like a girl and his mom in and out of the system. How fucking hard is it to work at KFC and sweep floors, so long as your kid is taken care of. I don't get it. Why the fuck don't you pull out if you're going to be this terrible as a parent. Too many times I witness kids suffering out here in Scarborough, if you got one, it is YOUR motherfucking responsibility to make their lives better. Not teachers, not religion, not the government, no one but you and when you don't do that you should have your right to life revoked. I got alcoholic cousins and shit from age 12, shit's a mess and I know I ain't the only one, it's fucking sad how easily people affect failure. I'm out.

Peace.





No comments: