Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Zen Shit

This might bore you but I gotta explain. 2011 was bad but I looked at it, then I looked at it some more, then again some more. All I really did was perceive things to be different. Shit fucking happens. Yet I sat there, heavily intoxicated everyday, thinking what in the fuck is happening. 5 hours into 2012 I get an email with more "bad" news. This was it, I had enough. I'm tired of being fucking angry. Of course this is the way I'm built you can't change the foundation but I'm perceiving things differently now. There is good to be found in rapes, senseless slaughter, literally anything. There is good in everything, I just spent 365 days refusing to accept it, despite it being in front my fucking eyes.

I been reading a lot pertaining to everything from sensory deprivation, to meditation, to the afterlife and what REALLY happens. Life's too fucking short. Lost 4 people who I was close with in 2011, what the fuck am I going to do? Sit there and cry bout something that will never change? That's the problem with us in the Western World. We've been blocked off. World been around for millions of years, there's a reason people cope with things differently in the Eastern world. Those people are happy. They sit in their circle. They breathe. They live. But I'm worrying about everything from a sick girlfriend to sports gambling. I can't physically go into my girl and fix what's wrong. I can't go back in time and change the outcome of a game. What the fuck am I worrying about? I let myself get the better of me for too long. I've paid a decent price for it as well. It's time to accept things for the way they fucking are because I ain't God, I can't change them. Tomorrow morning the "problems" in my life will still be there, I got to stop perceiving them as problems. I have to live. 

I tell you all this useless shit cause ever since I completely changed the way I think, I no longer have problems. You could be this way too for free.99.  Don't get it twisted if I get run over by a car tomorrow and lose my legs I ain't going to say "yay I'm still alive" but fuck man I got like 40 years left if I'm lucky, why the fuck am I bothering with all this shit. There is no good, there is no bad. Shit happens and then we look at it and perceive the shit that happened a million different ways. That sick fuck in Norway went and killed a bunch of kids, then posted on twitter: "One person with a belief is equal to 100k who have only interests" It was from John Stuart Mill but none the less it ain't like I could go back in time and undo what the sick twisted dude did. I took that quote and utilized it in a variety of ways that changed my life. I need to do more of this shit. It takes years to achieve all this sorts of shit but 3 days in and I'm feeling better than Bill Clinton did when he was teabagging Monica. If your life sucks then chances are you can't change it to make it un-suck, but you can change the way you fucking perceive things. The glass is never half empty or half full, it's whatever the fuck you say it is. So make the fucking glass your own and be happy with it. 

Peace.

No comments: