Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

24 Hours to Live

I'd wake up in the morning with a smile on my face, perhaps the biggest smile I've ever given to the world. I'd take my morning piss and write a personal goodbye to every one of my friends that have held me down. Only a few of them. I'd spend an hour writing a separate paper, a goodbye to the world. It would be something similar to Joe Bodolai's suicide note but more of a "fuck you" expect a lot hope for humanity at the end. I'd watch Under the Tuscan Sun with one of you, you know who you are. I got something like a shrink these days (don't ask) and I'd share a meal with her. Then I'd call one person in the world and spend the rest of the day with them. Doesn't have to be someone I know but I'd call this person. We'd eat Popeyes. Chinese Food. A Big Mac. I want the taste so I'd force myself to puke just so I could taste more food. Disgusting I know but so real. 

I'd fuck this person non-stop and get head (I'm never going to reveal this person's name. It could be anyone from Selena Gomez to my 9th grade drama teacher). I'd get dope head. I'd read some poetry, while getting head. I'd take a shower, if I'm about to die I want to be clean. Black tee, black jeans, a fitted cap would be what I would wear. I'd leave a note for my parents, I wouldn't want them to say a goodbye if they know I had to go, I wouldn't want to feel their pain. I'm selfish like that. Oh, I'd try real butter. I've lived almost a quarter century and while I'm sure I've tried butter in food, I have no idea what it tastes like (I'm a margarine type of dude). I'd hit the strip club for 30 minutes just to witness a lapdance for the last time in my life. I'd watch an episode or two of The Office and definitely an episode of Phineas and Ferb. I'd make a will. I don't even know if it's legal, making a will in less than 24 hours but I'd try to do that.

I'd order 11 sides of fries, each from a different place and share them with the person I chose to spend my day with. She could deal with the consequences later lmao I'd be dead soon. I'd listen to some music, Styles P. Arcade Fire. Birdy. Lana. High Flying Birds. Biggie. Oasis. Ice Cube.  Some Old School Jay-z, and maybe even a Selena Gomez song just for the fuck of it. I'd eat a whole cheesecake too, one by itself. Okay maybe that's too much I don't want to be uncomfortable. A slice of cheesecake, with the cherry on top. I'd spend the last 2 hours getting really fucked up at a bar. Drinking everything in sight with the person I chose. I'd clear that fucking bar out while watching sports. I'd stumble out, onto a park where I could get head and maybe some sex one last time. Then 20 minutes before my time to go I'd take my own life, fuck it I still controlled by own destiny. I'm out. 

Peace.

No comments: