Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Today I realized I haven't been Living Right.

Today I wanted to dedicate a blog to Les Miles. The entire blog would have been about him but then that'd make me a faggot for one, secondly most of y'all reading this have no idea who Les Miles really is. I'm about to turn 23 in a month and as some of you know I've accomplished a tonne in my life. Yet I'm at the bar tonight watching Les Miles and feeling sorry for myself. (because the faggot cost me a lot of money) I'm too damn good to be sleeping in a converted storage room. It's 2012 niggas by the end of this year if I don't have a chick serving me beef brisket and inviting her friends over so I could fuck them then we're going to be having problems. 

23 years old and I'm nearly bald. My blood pressure today reached 165 over 99. Then I had 3 cups of hibiscus tea and it said 135 over 80. WHO KNOWS WHAT TO BELIEVE. You no so far this winter hasn't been bad, but it's fucking cold out and dark and shit. What'd I drink today. I had a 15 dollar meal, 3 doubles vodka and club soda, a Sam Adams pint, and a shot of Jager. I don't know what that came up to but I bet 25% of my bill was in taxes/tip. Why am I living like this? Is there a place in the world where I could see something and not have to add 13% in my head. How the fuck does one do all that math in the head in the first place, I don't know how to carry zero's and shit. I'm living poorly. _____________ is right I spent a lifetime settling not understanding that I'm the shit. 

I'm tired and my feet hurt and my lymph nodes swell for no fucking reason and then the doctors tell me to take it easy with stress. How can I take it easy when I gotta keep adding that 13%. Sometimes I want to keep reading stuff from Sylvia Plath but then I'm afraid I'll stick my head in an oven like she did, so I try to be "normal." But what's normal? What do normal people do? Sit there eating chicken fingers watching the 6 o'clock news? Waking up 6am, preparing lunch in cling wrap and telling people they made an honest day's work. Who gives a fuck if you did an honest day's worth, fact is you'd fuck somebody's wife, how honest are you? That's the problem with humans. They think they are better than everyone else because they hold on to these little shitty values like never running a red light. But they'd fuck your sister in law if they got the chance. But back to the blog subject, today I realized I ain't living right. I wanna get a girl who does ass to mouth and fuck her til I'm tired. I want to sleep on a Queen size bed (I'm currently on a double), I want to learn how to use chopsticks and get a Costco card so I don't have to bother Cheeba everytime I need water or pita chips or buns. Fuck y'all :( I'm out.

Peace.

No comments: