Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Reasons Why You're A Faggot, Part 2

Let's Go. 

79: If you refer to the catcher in baseball as a "back-catcher." 

Get your linguist loving ass the fuck out of here. This is on some faggot shit, stop being redundant and stop being gay, we all know the catcher plays behind the hitter. Just stop it. 
78) If A Chick Never To You "I left him for you," your a faggot.
You're not a real man until you hear these words and trust me, it'll make your life better. At the same time what goes around comes around so you'll get it back but it's worth it. Hi ______.
77) If you drink from a thermostat or thermometer or whatever the fuck it's called, I'm too lazy to google but you're a faggot.

You know what I'm talking about the jugs with the cover that you could drink coffee out of or soup and shit. That's on some high levels of faggotry, stop it, you look like a fool and I don't give a fuck that it keeps your shit warm.

76) If you never thought a tranny was cute you're a fag. 

Yea, I know this sounds weird and gay and while I have never been fooled in real life, I have been fooled in pics and shit. It happens. Some of them pull it off man, I don't know how, I don't want to know how, but some of them picture to picture look better than your baby moms. Then you find out they got a dick and you like whoa. But if you being real if they didn't have a dick you'd say "I'd hit it." It happens to all of us, if you deny it, it just means you fuck the ugly faggots. So don't. 

75) If you use chopsticks you a fag.

I tried this the other day, it's gay. Eating rice off wood, no thanks, I like the grip and shit I get with a fork and a spoon. The fuck am I putting long pieces of wood (no homo) in my mouth for??? Get that faggot shit the fuck outta here. 

74) If you put your ketchup on top the fries your a faggot.

Real niggas put that shit in a corner and dip it like proper human beings. That way we don't have to use a fork. The fuck you going to put it on top the fries then you got to use a fork and shit cause you don't want to be messy. Fuck that, put it on the side, dip it, and lick your fingers you pansy. 

73) If she never accused you of cheating.

The fuck you making her get comfortable for? She's just going to run and tell her friends your a sucka. Real niggas lie about there whereabouts and have her doubting all the time, even when you did nothing wrong. It's the proper way to go about things.

72) If you watch all that extra shit that comes with a dvd/blu ray.

Fuck those deleted scenes and interviews with the actors and shit. Real people just want to see the fucking movie and nothing else. Anyone who wastes times on that unnecessary shit is a homo.

71) If you wear a backpack, but it ain't the 2 straps, it's one long strap like a man purse or whatever, you're a faggot. 

70) People who use hand sanitizers.

That shit don't kill no 99.9% bacteria. That shit was created by Johnson and Johnson so them white folks could get rich. Think of the years and years our ancestors have lived without any hand-sanitizer. The world is a dirty place, live in it and stop trying to fight it, you're a faggot for using shit that don't work.

69) If you never mixed up her name with someone else.

I've done this my entire life. Since I been 14 I been calling girls the wrong name, so much so that they embrace it. Proper way to live. 

68) People who use straws for cola/soda.

67) People who went to Prom/Graduation .

I knew my parents or I couldn't afford either so I went to none. Instead I went to the after-parties. Then the fucking African I was with pulled out his gun on hotel management who were trying to kick us out and we had to bolt for our lives. Proper way to live. Prom I understand but who the fuck wants to go to graduation anyway? Wear a gay ass gown, listen to gay ass music, fuck all that shit.

66) People who eat sausage or ham in a can. 

65) If you never watched an episode of Three's Company you're a fag.

You don't know what you're missing.

64) Dudes who wear the color pink.

63) If you have a room in your house (the family/living room) without a tv.

The fuck you going to have an empty space. What you expect people to do in that room? Most white people got this. They got a nice room with furniture and paintings and shit. And no one been there since John Candy died. Put a tv in it and use the fucking room.

62) If you never watched "Cool Runnings" you're a fag. 


61) People who use powerpoints.

Fuck that shit, fuck all those visual aids. Real people just talk to people than have some shitty pictures off google images and a few sentences to explain your point. They just talk. 

60) People who believed the War on Iraq was because they had Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Next 20 coming tomorrow. Peace.

1 comment:

CAPTAIN BACK-CATCH said...

drinking coke through a straw from mcdonalds or bk or some shit is acceptable levels of faggotry

out of a can or a glass..... yeah. FAGGOT

people drink fuckin coffee from starbucks out of straws now. usually ladies, so yeah if a dude ever does that, they're praying to wake up with a dirty condom in their butthole