Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Andddddddddddd we're Back. A bunch of shit I have to Say.

I'm back. Wasn't built for that shit. I'll still do it but that isn't going to take priority over this blog. Fresh off a shitty day I desperately grabbed the phone and dialed someone overseas. Thank fuck for phone cards. Put everything in perspective. Well done, let's get it. It'll take me a few days to get back to my old self so let me do my thing. To start here's a bunch of things I've noticed while I was gone.

1) Family ain't shit. Wait whats the name for family that's your brother mother sister? I don't want to google it. Immediate family I think, they're the shit, anyone else is really a bunch of shit. Always keep that in mind, those people are fuckheads.

2) Rebecca Black is the best. Say what you want, but y'all faggots had me putting up with Lady Gaga "Born this way." and that Edward Maya European shit or Wiz Khalifa....That Friday song is the best shit ever and I'm being semi serious.

3) Contrary to popular belief, I don't fuck every girl that's mentioned in this blog, let's get that clear.

4) To the white dude acting strange on BBM, stop it nigga, your shit was either hacked or you're coming out the closet but you been strange for a few days now, either way, stop it.

5) My boy Adam once said: "Don't ever try to become something, it's overrated." He was drunk at the time but it's amazing how accurate he is. Why strive for more when you're content with everything you have?

6) To the person I hung with on Saturday. You looked sexy as hell even though you probably will think I'm talking out my ass. Oh and I'm going to get you back just let my creative mind cook for a bit....

7) There's nothing in the world worst than pulling your groin. I'm starting to think a prostate exam would be like going to dairy queen, fun fun fun.

8) There's no singer in the world greater than Adele and I mean ever.

9) If we're playing Fifa and I take China and you're Spain, and you lose. Especially by a 3 goal margin, never talk to me again. 

10) LeBron James now owns a part of Liverpool, more reason to hate.

11) The Red Sox ain't shit.

12) The Blue Jays ain't shit.

13) Check out my boy's blog www.hammertownparlays.blogspot.com shit is hilarious. when you're done check out www.intheot.com, great site. then after that visit www.randomango.blogspot.com if you're a sports junkie.

14) I heard through the grapevine that Aron Winter is worse, as a personality, than any previous coach. Make of that what you will. 

15) I downloaded all these "apps" cause people told me too, then I realized I have no free internet on my phone. 

16) Nothing hotter than a girl in rectangle panties, I don't know the proper name but y'all know what I mean, I hope.

17) Glenn Beck had his shit can canceled today, there's justice in this world.

18) Contrary to popular believe, vodka and cranberry juice is not a female drink. Where do y'all come up with this shit.

19) I've been sexually active for 8 years now and I've yet to discover what people see in getting a hand job from a chick without anything else.

20) Dear Canada revenue, I haven't done my taxes yet but I expect a fat ass refund. That is all.

21) If you send me a text message with your new phone number and you're not important to me. I'm going to pretend I never got it, just a heads up.

22) You haven't lived life yet until you get bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar I think it was. Not butter, not cheese, olive oil and vinegar at a restaurant.

23) You know you're from the hood when you ask someone what fork you're supposed to be using.

24) I tried sushi and I liked it..still can't get used to chop sticks though. 

25) After the coverage on this "Royal Wedding" and Canada mint announcing "Royal Wedding coins." I'm really bout to get the fuck up and leave this place. If someone in San Diego is reading this right now, all I need is a pillow and a fire hydrant.

26) The NHL sucks

27) The NBA is at the same level of the NHL. 

28) That Butler/UConn game might have been the worst game I ever seen. 

29) Y'all aint living right if you haven't watched Teen Trap or whatever it was I watched featuring a 10 yr old Lindsay Lohan (get your minds out the gutter)

30) I've come to the conclusion that I'm that guy who girls either fuck or date then tell me " You know you're the furthest from my type, I never fall for your kind." There's a reason behind it.....

31) The Office has sucked for the last little while.......

32) TBS sucks for moving the office to 7pm and bringing Family Guy at 6pm. Family Guy is terrible.

33) Anything on HGTV > Jersey Shore. 

34) People who order the 6 grams of fat and under items at Subway are faggots. That Veggie Delight stuff tastes like ass.

35) Obama is still in Libya.....

36) I robbed the fuck out of The Bulk Barn today. It was one of those days.

37) Am I the only one that eats stuff out the floor if I drop it? Y'all really toss that shit out? Child please. 

38) People who clap at the end of movies should have their hands amputated.

39) If you watch Womens Basketball, kill yourself.

40) If you watch Dancing with the Stars, get a vasectomy/hysterectomy. 

41) Ever seen the wife/fiancee of a relative for the first time and all you think about is plowing the fuck out of her? Me neither.....

42) Nikki Minaj is about as attractive as Edith Bunker.

43) Helen Hunt is about as attractive as Archie Bunker. 

44) I miss Vanilla coke, what happened to that shit.

45) I saw my first ever tampon the other day, had no clue what they looked like before...

46) If you have grey goose bottles or no where I could get empty grey goose bottle, let me know. My boy's starting up this venture and the shit he's doing actually is effective.

47) People who use the word "swag" exceptions for the people I love. Y'all should have your access to air revoked. 

48) Charlie Sheen's still winning right.....

49) Females who deny ever taking/sending naked pictures will forever remain lonely and unhappy.

50) I have a dream, that one day they'll stop showing Poker on tv. 


I'm out, back tomorrow, peace.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back.

TB said...

Welcome back bro.

What's the word on Winter you're hearing?

BronxBomber said...

Sharman semi confirmed it on twitter yesterday when he said he came off as arrogant with the whole media/locker room issue but I've heard there is concern with favoritism with the Dutch players. Winter has taken the Dutch players side.

Mackdaddy73 said...

Glad your back JJ, haven't missed a step with your blog!! Lots of love ( No Homo ) from Alberta!!

Anonymous said...

OH GUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD