Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Collection of RAT (Random Ass Thoughts)

Don't mind me I just finished an exam and my brain is fried and I'm ready to hit the bed, in that deep mood for no real reason, here are some thoughts that slipped my mind today. Oh and I'm not talking about anyone in particular nor am I suffering from depression LMAO, I like to think out-loud so hold the emails if you think I'm suicidal or something's wrong, leave me alone I'm making art.

- The world is filled with people who need to consistently make themselves believe that they are relevant in this world. They do so by reinforcing every seemingly correct move they make. The reinforcement gets so strong they no longer see the wrong moves they make, or they mask it with " I learn from my mistakes.." Think about over the course of the day, how many times you hear people say or insinuate " I was right." in comparison to how many times you hear people say " I was wrong." 

- Self-deception is the world's greatest drug.

- " I'm straight like 9:15" - Best line I heard all day. 

- I'd like to personally thank all the people who told me " You'll Understand When You're a Parent." I'm not a parent but I'm starting to understand....Fuck y'all for being right.

- If I die tomorrow I'd die with a fistful of regrets, things I wish I could change. Deep down, I'm glad changing it isn't an option.

-The world is a stock market where people are trying to raise their value through materialism, failing to see that the only thing that could possibly raise your value comes from within: contentment. When we give up the ideology that we have to become better than everyone else, only then do we become better than everyone else.

- Cancer and aids aren't the things that are killing us. Productivity and Efficiency are...

-The greatest thing I ever read: http://www.angelfire.com/tn/plath/present.html

-The latest headline on Yahoo reads: "How Kim Kardashian Keeps Her Curves." Yup, Jesus died for y'all for reasons like that. 
-In an idealistic world, I'm choose to be myself.

-Golf is technically the world's most dangerous sport, I'm not even lying. 

-The hardest task ever in this world: Looking in the mirror and realizing there's nothing wrong.

-Doritos Cool Ranch isn't so bad after all.

- If I had the choice between death, or a life with pre-determined amount of tomatoes, olives, or lettuce with every meal, I'm 100% certain I'd take death. 

-The best thing about growing up in poverty: Rice and butter. 

-Those bread rolls from Swiss Chalet seriously make a difference in my life. 

-I'd give a kidney to see Freddie Mercury and Will.I.Am. trade places.

-People now find outlets to feeling better about themselves by reading motivational quotes by other people....I'm going to run this world in a few years.

Alright I'm out. Peace.

1 comment:

Scott said...

My brother got smacked in the face with a golf ball. If you don't stand behind the ball its deadly lol