Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, April 22, 2011

No blog today.

I'm burnt out. I wish I was Jesus' disciple. Drink wine, eat bread, those niggas probably had hoes and shit. Wonder if the girls shaved their shit back then. Wonder if Joseph got any from Mother Mary, did he ever hit it. Did Jesus ever hit anything? Who the fuck wants to live 33 years, get killed in dramatic fashion and never have sex. Fuck man salute to you Jesus, I'm going to jack off and drink a shitload of wine on good friday cause you died for my sins, so if I don't commit them, the nigga died in vein. 

Ya I'm not about to let that happen. Peace.

No comments: