Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ways to Know the Dick is Yours

Cheeba's Music Corner: De La Soul- Sunshine

After a year and a half of this shit I have a base of people who I never met but I love like a brother/sister, just the way things are. Nothing made me happier than when the homie Chris told me he beat cancer today. Dude beat the fucking shit out of it, a true inspiration. Fuck cancer. Salute. 

I think my ex girlfriend is trying to subliminally "Marvin's Room" me. I thought she fell off the map but for some reason she slithered into my inbox today. For those who don't know what that means, listen to the lyrics of this gay ass song: Marvin's Room .lmao I'm just playing, you can hit me up anytime you want. The weird part is at least once a week I dream she is trying to kill/killed me.  CEO Wife wanted me to do this blog so here it is, ways for the ladies to find out of the dick is exclusively theres: 


1) If he does anything with you on a Sunday during the fall, that dick is yours. If the dude is willing to skip an NFL day of pure games for your ass, he loves you unconditionally or he's a faggot. 

2) If you get him to change up his style/fashion, then the dick is yours. I've always been a white/black tee and jeans kind of guy, I'll never wear shit like sweathered vests. But if he is listening to your fashion suggestions, that dick is all yours.

3) If he's willing to ditch the boys for you, and you're on your period, it's all yours. Here's what you have to do if you want to find out if he is yours, know he's going out a week in advance with his friends. Make sure it coincidentally lands on the same time you're about to have your period. The day he's supposed to hang with his boys, call him up and tell him how awful you feel and you need him. Keep in mind you're on your period so there's really no sex incentive. If he ditches them for you, that dick is yours. I'd like to add, I take no days off and will gladly beat it on the period so don't try it with me lmao. 

4) If he cries during an argument, unfortunately it is yours. Though I'm not sure you would still want dude haha. 

5) If he's gives you a flower it's a toss up. He either a faggot or that dick is yours. 

6) If he wants to cuddle its the same shit, I don't care how much girls like it, cuddling is for the motherfucking faggots. If he cuddles and does not reach for the box, that faggot is all yours.

7) If he is willing to give you a password to his email/social networking pages as an attempt to leave everything out on the open and claims he got nothing to hide, that dick is yours. 

8) If he comes with you to shit like Bed Bath and Beyond, it's yours forever.

9) If he takes you to his parents, no ifs ands or buts its 100 percent yours.

10) If he uses your ideas, then he's yours. My ex would always gave me ideas but the good part about it is even though she wouldn't shut up, she wouldn't really breathe either so it was cool, I liked to watch that go down. But I wasn't listening to her. If he actually listens and uses the ideas or suggestions, he's all yours. 

I'm out, peace.

No comments: