Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Inevitable.

 Cheeba's Music Corner: Redman- Rollin'

Before I begin have you ever had this happen to you. You get it in with a girl. Then immediately after she says "we can no longer do this." The next day you smash it again and she says "this could no longer happen?" I'm just asking a simple question is all, not saying it happened to me. It's Ramadan after all a nigga stays home and reads the Qu'ran smh.


Man last week we celebrated one of the homie's birthday. Shit was good and all but one thing stood out that is still bothering me a week later. While we were walking dude who turned 29 said "I got one more year til the doctor sticks his finger up my ass" This got me thinking. See in the past I just didn't give a fuck about getting a prostate exam. I figure if I'm going to die with prostate cancer then I'm going to be ignorant about the whole situation and just die, say fuck it. But with the blog and the way my life has been, shit I'm too valuable to just die like that, I gotta stick around as much as I could. So I keep thinking about it, I got like 8 solid years before this happens. 


Then I remember 2 years ago. My aunt (RIP) caught pancreatic cancer so my mom, my pops and I were headed down to see her in NYC. But before we went I had to do a physical for whatever reason and my dad had the same thing. While I didn't ask, my mom mentioned how my dad had his prostate checked in the car. The entire 9 hour fucking ride my dad did not say 2 words. It's like he had been violated somehow and lost his dignity. It was weird the dude just like didn't speak at all. This thing got me worried. At some point in my life if I make it (knock on wood no homo) I'm going to be bending down and some doc. is going to tell me to cough and stick a finger up my ass. 


That's all I know about the topic, they'll tell me to cough and a nigga will shove his finger up my ass. I'm not researching this shit for a reason. Why the fuck is it so primitive? Can't I just take one of those pills that's really a camera and get my shit checked like that? Think about it, if your a doctor, are you really happy with yourself that your job forces you to stick your finger up another man's ass. If I'm a doctor and I had to do that shit I'd be angry as shit and just ram it up there. But you go to a female doctor and she might just not know the struggle and do the same thing, not give a fuck and just violate a nigga. Man I've never been so confused in my life. It's like you really can't win with this shit. Fuck it, it's Ramadan, I'm going to pray that technology advances itself quick so they develop a new way of getting your prostate checked: 

إله أنا لا أطلب الكثير لكنني كنت بحاجة للتأكد من أي طبيب من أي وقت مضى العصي اصبعهم تصل مؤخرتي.

I'm out, peace.