Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ways to Know The Box Is Yours.

Code I'm testing, pay no attention: {EAV_BLOG_VER:7e1c1806d7f49002}

Cheeba's Music Corner: Marvin Gaye- Inner City Blues 

I been saving this one for a while. Part of Ramadan is giving back, charity. I give back niggas. One thing I get every now and then are teens asking me how they know if they own "her" box. Replace "her" with a crush/girlfriend etc. I don't know why the fuck y'all asking me lmao I ain't no relationship expert but here are some tips for your 4 teens or so who are always wondering if the box is yours or if she's fucking someone else. Here are some universal signs that will either make you a big ass winner, or a pathetic loser, enjoy!: 


 1) If she sends smiley faces with no response, pardon this faggotry I'm about to commit but like this: ":)"  then that box is yours. Keeping in mind it must be unattached, no words or anything, just the smiley face. 

 2) If she's talking to you after 3:30 am and you know her ass has to be up in the morning, or she doesn't usually sleep this late, the box is up. No one, except insomniacs and people working should be up at 3:30 am, especially on a weekday. 

3) She emails you a "goodnight." with nothing else attach, yup you're catching a major victory with that one. 

4) If she's willing to bend the rules, slightly compromise her morals or say things like "I don't usually do this" or "I've never done this with a guy before" chances are you could tell if she's lying or not. Just have to trust yourself. If you figure she ain't lying, box belongs to you. 

5)  If she asks you for your opinion on shit you know fuck all about. For example: fashion, pop music, jewelery etc. Yup that box is yours. 

6)  She skips out on something important to hang with your ass, it's definitely yours that ain't even a question. 

7) This one is I use and it isn't a trick, more of who I am. I'm really open so I'll just flat out say "how was your dump today." 99.9% of girls would be freaked out. However, if you get an " umm okay " or "actually it was good"  then you definitely know the box is yours. 

8) If you puked on her (never did it but I know people who have) and she stuck around, box is easily yours. 

9) If you normally do something that's in a routine. So let's say y'all walk to the same 3rd period class or whatever the fuck highschoolers do. Do something out of the norm, if she notices and brings it up, she wants your dick. 

10) If she cooks for you, yup your name is on her pussy. 

11) If she tells you things no one else knows. Any abortions LMAO, her worst memory etc, it's all yours. 

12) If you tell her you like something she's rocking, lets say an orange shirt. Then over the next 2 weeks you notice she wore it 5x in that span, you won her over. 

13) If you make her cry and she still talks to you, it's yours (I've never done this on purpose tho LMAO swear to Allah) 

14) She buys you things for the fuck of it, she wants you. 

15)  Do something you know she'll hate, if she warms up to it. Let's say she hates bacon, order it in front of her. Watch her reaction, if she isn't disgusted then you're in the clear. I've done it with alcohol, "oh you're having another one, that's okay." Meanwhile if it was another dude they'd hate it, it's all about the reaction you Bieber faggots.

Hope that helped lmao. 

I'm out, Peace.  

2 comments:

CEOWife/ Abi said...

And for tomorrow's blog, I want "Ways to Know the Dick is Yours".
okthxbye

BronxBomber said...

You got it :)