Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, August 4, 2011

My motherfucking Balls Are Itchy- Random Thoughts

As always, my nigga K-Dot puts out good music. Go cop his shit here unless you're a faggot: K Dot- Trap Jesus.

He also has  fucked up music video y'all must check out: the most fucked up friend I have  


Cheeba's music corner: It's his bday today so I'll give him something special, pause: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYGKb6HOqk0

Had a 5 hour exam today, my brain is fried so I'm just dropping random shit: 



- If you were wearing a pink bra/panties this morning please hit me up when you see this explaining all that shit you told me earlier. Thank you LMAO all that shit semi scared me so you gonna have to fix that. 

-My ex girl definitely trying to Marvin's Room me now. But she ain't even slick with it lmaoooooo. 

-I use Herbal Essences Shampoo. When it runs out I use this body wash/shampoo Lavender rich people shit my mom has in the shower. Today I was reading the label and it said "douche hydrant." SMH only me I swear. 

-If you've never pissed in a sink, you aren't living right. 

-Tofu gives you the worst farts ever, not even I could handle it and I'm a pretty disgusting motherfucker.

-There's this chick on my BBM status is " It will always be you that I want at the end of the day" yet the other day she BBM'd me with some of the freakiest shit you'll never see. I'm just sitting at home reading my Qu'ran tho.

-I was creeping my bro facebook page and he has 6 white heauxs all listed as his "sister" on facebook. Either he a faggot or a genius lmao and I can't tell.

-RIP Sgt. Hightower. 


I'm out, peace.

1 comment:

SUPERCOCKBLUMPKINTOWN said...

clicked the link and quickly closed it before i grew a pussy.... FUCK DRAKE THAT FUCKING FAGGOT NON-RAPPER