Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Sunday, August 7, 2011

More Random Shit Cause I'm Sober

Cheeba's Music Corner: Voice Within- Christina Aguilera

I motherfucking hate Toronto police more than I hate Hitler, Will.I.Am, and taxes combined. A few months ago a dumb ass cop told a chick if she dresses like a slut then she's going to get raped. Over the last week these fuckers have killed like 4 people but nothing worse than this: http://www.citytv.com/toronto/citynews/news/local/article/146931--mother-mourns-as-siu-probes-son-s-death. Fucking guy was deaf and had the brain of a child and died right in front of his mother. But don't expect the media to talk about it, they rather talk about the American Debt crisis and riots in Tottenham while the cops are out here killing innocent people. Don't expect the SIU to do shit either we all know how this will end up, the pigs will get off and the mother will spend an eternity suffering at the fact she watched her son die. 

Fuck that I have to get less angry. You know I'm celebrating Ramadan so no alcohol. But I still hit the bars and shit and just drink 7up. Today I hit a bar I've been attending fairly frequently for the past year or so. You know everytime I go they never have a good deal. Today they sold PREMIUM PINTS for $4. Everything on that menu had something related to bacon though I opted for wings. Seriously lmao you know how bad I would have abused that shit at that price. Fuckin stuck to my 7ups though. 

I've received 3 texts from 3 different people over the last 10 days or so with girls telling me how shitty they feel their bfs are playing Call of Duty on the XBox/Ps3. You niggas gotta get off that shit LMAO. That shit's for the winter.

Tomorrow I have to write a general cover letter about how awesome I am. I just want to write: Hi I'm a great person with a massive cock who will be motivated to work because I don't want to end up dead or in jail like 90% of my fucking race. I wish I could just say what I felt and not worry about being judged lmao. 

I committed a lot of sins this weekend and it felt fucking great. I got no cum left til the end of the week. Nah I'm lying.

I make it a habit to test out different franchises' wings because their advertised hot is never fucking hot. Let me tell you, St. Louis Bar and Grill got some legit wings. I ordered "hotter than hell" and while it wasn't as hot as advertised, if you ain't used to that shit it will straight fuck you up. White boys beware, that shit ain't for you pussies.

31 Americans and 7 Afghans killed yesterday. Was the oil worth it yet? The blatant disregard for human life in this day and age makes the world so much less tolerable. Every single human being is expandable with a fabricated, imagined number. The lower the number the less you're worth it in the eyes of everyone else. It's sad and unfortunate but we're well past the point of return. We treat symptoms and avoid the disease all together. The disease being insecurity, wealth, power, technology, profit, efficiency, etc. We treat every single thing with fucking materialism in hopes that it will all go away, it never fucking does.

I'm out, peace.

No comments: