Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, December 30, 2011

Love Hate

This is one last ditch effort to bring out everything I hate, I'm bout to bury 2011. This year sucked. Don't mind me, just going to be emo. 

I hate this weather. I hate people. I hate their need for approval. I hate facades. I hate public transport. I hate that I hate things with conviction. I hate most of my relatives. I hate those who are happy. I hate the power I give to things/people which then consumes me but yet I see no way out, or fail to take that route. I hate modernity. I hate my desire for alcohol. I hate the judicial system. I hate people even more when I think about the judicial system. I hate those who think they could "solve" me, yet again people...I hate Sports (only in 2011 has it become this shitty) I hate Canada for what it looks like today. I hate taxes. I hate the government. I hate organized religion. I hate skinny jeans. I hate snapbacks. I hate Dog the fucking Bounty Hunter. I hate Pets. I hate hope. I hate almost all opinions that aren't my own. I hate being wrong. I hate traveling. I hate adhering to rules. I hate structure. I hate obedience. I hate that humanity is dying. I hate being an insomniac (only at times). I hate giving a fuck. I hate screen doors. I hate stairs. I hate expectations (they are never met). I hate all food that isn't fried. I hate fish (unless it's fried then it's tolerable, or Sushi which I force myself to eat cause I get tired of other healthy foods). I hate phones. I hate being misunderstood. I hate being recognized. I hate Storage Wars. I hate people who watch Storage Wars. I hate olives. I hate accents (most of them). I hate fear. 


I love to smile. I love happiness. I love fries. I love wings. I love Sylvia Plath. I love Idilia Dubb. I love my ability to detach myself from anything/anyone within the blink of an eye. I love(d) Prison Break. I love food. I love seclusion. I love mystery. I love life (when I'm actually living). I love confrontation. I love pain. I love destruction. I love Lana Del Rey. I love Fast Car. I love a blanket. I love differences. I love the Yankees. I love being selfish. I love being unproductive. I love the sun. I love blue skies. I love my dreams. I love the idea of having dreams. I love almost anything that has Margaret Atwood's name attached to it. I love to write. I love to read. I love to think. I love my fucking intuition. I love alcohol. I love the night. I love water. I love Mountain Dew Code Red. I love most fast food joints. I love the feeling I get when I leave Toronto. I love that I'm still alive. I love Arcade Fire. I love Styles P. I love chinese food. I love innocence. I love that I exist. I love that I am relevant (to a certain extent) I love the color black. I love me. 


If I ain't back for 2011 this is exactly how I'd want my words to sound like sending off this bullshit year. I'm out. 

Peace.

No comments: