Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

"Before I die...I want to live"

Everyday on my way to work I pass by this wall on a construction site. It says "before I die, I want to..." and the section is left blank. There's chalk and people write all sorts of dumb shit like Win the Lotto  Max, visit Space, get a pet. However, today as I passed by the wall something stuck out to me, someone wrote "live." For one reason or another that sentence rattled me. From my own interpretation/perception I understood it but this wasn't enough, I felt like there was more to this. For one reason or another, I felt as though I was meant to see that. Whoever wrote that on the wall, thank you, I now have the answer to everything. Allow me to share my interpretation:

For every action in this world, there are only two options: to live or to die. Either you make it or you don't. Regardless of the journey, you either survive or you motherfucking die. I don't give a fuck if you were raped 15x before the age of 5, or you were handed the keys to a CL 500 before your 16th birthday, in everything you ever fucking do, you choose to live or to die. Everybody is filled with excuses, everybody deflects or compensates instead of living. The fact is, the world rather choose death than to live. Every motherfucking thing we do is a matter of survival. You want to make it in this world then you have to go out and get it. If you think there are people out there who are sympathetic to your situation because you had a rough road then you're wrong, every road is rough. For example: you cheat on lets say your gf. At the end of the day we could glorify this side chick life all we want and talk about how we fuck multiple bitches while in a relationship but guess what, you're a weak motherfucker. You don't trust yourself enough to stick with the person who held you down, who stood by your side. You disloyal motherfucker, choosing to die. That's exactly what it is, you're showing how motherfucking weak your character is. You can't keep your dick in your pants for 15 minutes but you rather throw it all away for 15 minutes of satisfaction. Then you break someone's heart and feel like shit. That shit doesn't go away. It lives in the back of our subconscious. When you have to tell someone you love that you disregarded everything they ever did for you, so you could ejaculate, you'll know what I mean. When you look yourself in the mirror as a man and realize the wrong you did, you'll understand that you chose death.  It's death, it's decay, it's toxicity. That's what we do to ourselves every motherfucking day.

Another example: you hang around 500 motherfuckers but every last one of them are toxic. They bring a negative energy to your environment but you keep em around because you feel as though you need it. You dumb weak fuck, you don't even value yourself enough to live your life, once again you're choosing to die. Those are just two extreme examples but every day we fucking choose to die. We live toxic lives and then complain when things don't go away. I can't tell you how many times I complained about the cards I was dealt. I'm a grown ass man the fuck was I doing? In everything we ever do, we have 2 options, to live or die. Either you take your motherfucking broke ass out there and strive to make it this world or watch as 5 other people successfully take your shot. That's what this world is, it's very simple. You make it or you don't. You either are a stand-up person with an insurmountable level of trust in yourself or you're a weak ass bitch. Which one are you doing to choose? The choice is motherfucking yours. Fuck the past you can't chance that, fuck the future because tomorrow Ahmed in his orange cab could run you over by accident and you are now fed through a tube. Make life matter, make it or not but hold yourself and no one else accountable. To live or die, it's fucking simple, either make shit happen or don't make shit happen. Piss valuable time away or make it count, before I die, I am going to live.

I'm out

If you never jacked off to Claire Huxtable, you ain't living right.

No comments: