Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Day I Realized I had No Dignity

Lets take a trip down memory lane this is a story a lot of people have asked me about and now I'm ready to talk. We're in Vegas, Superbowl weekend, Mandalay Bay with some professional fighters. I ain't naming names so let's leave it like that. Hold up let me give a shout out because before we ended up here it was here: http://www.acesbarandgrill.net/ check them out if you're in the Vegas area that place is sweet and the food is spectacular. Back to the story we're at the bar in an exclusive part of Mandalay Bay. I say fuck it I want a double ciroc on soda. $48 and guess what motherfuckers. I didn't complain. Sometimes you just gotta do shit like this, we get so stuck in our normal routine if you can go go out and live a little. $48 for 1 drink is a motherfucking lot but you sip that shit and enjoy it. Sure I could get the same drink 5 feet away at another bar for a 30% of what I paid but this is life, live it up. 

So we're all wasted and shit and me and one thing leads to another, the professional fighter threw a bottle of bud and left LMAO just smashed it on the floor it was hilarious. We left that are because the entire bar/dance floor starts looking at us and shit and before I know it me and another friend of mine are approached by an old lady. She's in her 70s for sure but she tells us how she was watching us and to "stick with her because we both look like we need help." This is the shit I'm talking about. We look at each other and we're thinking fuck it lets roll with this old lady. She had a deep southern accent and she made the distinction she was from South Texas. She said it was different than the rest of Texas and put emphasis into cartels and coke. I forgot what she did eventually she told us it was either retired politician or oil lady, either way she said she left Texas now lives in St. Thomas, I'll assume that's like one of those Cayman Islands type of things I don't feel like googling cause this story makes me sad. 

Eventually the 3 of us keep talking and she takes us to a table to play crabs. I never played this shit but she reaches in her purse, out comes STACKS of thousand dollar chips. The other dude went to get a drink and she is very touchy-feely with me. That's when it happened. I asked myself "how much would you do her for?" So I start at a high number. 50k. Yes. 40k. Yes. 25k. Yes. 15k. Yes. 10k. Yes. See most of y'all would stop but I had to be honest with myself...I kept going. 1k, nah. 1200...and that's where i sat to think. I haven't seen or heard from my grandma in years but she's younger than this old ass lady. But 1200 is 1200. I told myself yes. That's when I realized that I ain't shit. $1200 fucking dollars. Insane. Then shit started to get weird, her husband came around and she told him to get the fuck out. Then my boy came back and THANK FUCK she started telling us about her daughters who she said "they'll gamble with you for the rest of the night, they're such whores."

See what I mean in my world none of this shit exists. This lady is telling us about her daughters, giving us tit-measurements of them etc etc. Telling her husband to get the fuck out, feeling up on me. Asking me to roll the dice as she bets thousands on crabs and I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. It's all leading up to something. Instantly I'm thinking either she wants my dick or really wants to help us out. Who knows what the fuck is going on. Then "the homie" got in a massive fight with the pit boss at the table because he couldn't get alcohol. Boom, she got scared as fuck and left us. Broke and disgruntled. 2 minutes ago I was with a fucking old ass politician or oil lady from St. Thomas with AT LEAST 70k in her purse in chips, there we're standing drunk and upset, we ain't even get a $5 chip off her, she got scared and said "all right time for bed guys it was fun." and that was that. Broke and without dignity the only thing I realized that day that my "price" you know how everyone has one...was 1200 FUCKING dollars. That's 400 fucking bottles of PBR on a Sunday. 1200 is a year full of bus passes. 12 bills, that's what I valued my worth at. What happens in Vegas, stays your mind for the rest of your life and will fuck you up forever. I'm out lmao.