Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, March 23, 2012

Your God Returns...Back for the First/Last Time.

I never really leave this shit. I actually love it. I'll leave hate all the problems it brings me and just hop right motherfucking back in. I've learned a lot over the past little while. Cancer sucks by the way, I don't got it but I know too many people who do. If I get that shit I'm going out the Heath Ledger way and I ain't really the fighting type either so if ever I get cancer my life will begin....y'all won't understand that. I also discovered that I'm greater than most of y'all. Go head cry about it, I am. Man, I love me. I love to write, I hate people, I hate animals, I'm starting to fuck with nature though. I get it. Everyone in this motherfucking world has been hurt so they just dwell in their hurt. One way or another they do it, fucking faggots.


Not me, my life sucks but I never once complained about the card I was dealt. I just bluffed my way eventually folded and got new motherfucking cards. I'm in the process of mindfucking myself so if this blog is unclear then I did my job. Humans are pussies. Blah blah blah my childhood sucked so now I'm going to live in pity for the rest of my life. I ain't speaking to ANYbody in particular just the entire fucking species. Bunch of fucking pussies that fuck with other people trying to compensate because they got fucked over and they bitch. I was in a New Hampshire strip club a while back when all this hit me. Besides dying, another thing universal with us is the fact that we all been fucked. It might have been the fact that we couldn't own the BMW we wanted at 16yrs old because daddy said no, or we starved to death in a Sudanese church but we ALL been fucked over one way or another and it made us this way.

I been sober for like 25 days or some shit, fucking gay as fuck this is not making me a better person, just worse. Alcohol makes me breathe, sobriety restricts me. My reality is real when my mind is altered. I love me some more. I think I've transcended sometimes into another world, I doubt I'm human most time. Weird I know but there's something strange, like a strange energy type shit or maybe I just been drinking too much fucking green tea. Don't y'all ever get tired of it? Logging on facebook and talking to your facebook friends. You pretending they give a fuck about you. Them pretending they enjoy your company. You gaining more facebook friends because you "need" them. Then posting some motivational crap like: "shoot for the stars and if you fall you'll land on a cloud" like nigga WHAT THE FUCK? Everything on twitter and facebook and tumblr (my new business adventure) is motivational quotes. People find the weirdest fucking ways to escape.

How about the truth: Your dad fucked your mom, you were born, somehow someway as a child you were fucked over based on your interpretation of events. You'll live a life filled with discontent and confusion and then you'll grow old, lose motivation for life and then you'll die. You'll spend your life trying to justify your reason for existence, you'll try to be an individual but eventually you'll became a sheep followed by a statistic. Life ain't beautiful, it's a weird ass cycle. There's no reward, just periods of solace. The kid you hold and love and think is cute is going to steal from your purse and hate you in 16 years. God has a great mind. Goodnight y'all......

No comments: